What are you doing now and humorous banter.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
had a good day but have started to expect something always to go wrong:eek: ...laughs..... today was the internet working but unable to make phone calls out or receive any calls so spent a time talking with talk Talk who agreed an engineer should visit, I asked when can I expect the engineer he said they will send em a text in the next 72 hours:meh: so I asked for phone to eb diverted to my mobile until sorted :singing: can nto wait to see what happens tomorrow :mask: on the plus side though been to see diabetic Nurse this am and she pleased with my results so must keep smiling;):)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
had a good day but have started to expect something always to go wrong:eek: ...laughs..... today was the internet working but unable to make phone calls out or receive any calls so spent a time talking with talk Talk who agreed an engineer should visit, I asked when can I expect the engineer he said they will send em a text in the next 72 hours:meh: so I asked for phone to eb diverted to my mobile until sorted :singing: can nto wait to see what happens tomorrow :mask: on the plus side though been to see diabetic Nurse this am and she pleased with my results so must keep smiling;):)

Good news about your visit to diabetic nurse long may you prosper

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi folks, I'm back. Been home since 12 as I couldnt sleep last night so we left earlier than expected.

Hire car gone back - give me my £200 deposit, NOW!

And the next couple of days for me will be washing and putting stuff back in its place around the home.

Stepson did a good job of looking after the house so he has a new dvd coming his way.

Oh and North Wales is pants for souvenirs. Came back with some rubbish that will find its way to the charity shop in 6 months time.

Enjoy your day

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Taking advantage of my birthday two for one main meal offer with a mixed grill for two ....:)

Reactions: jay hay-char

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Clive and Molly when do you go on honeymoon I’m sure it’s soon

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
went to bed at 9.30 read a little dropped off to sleep onlyu to wake again at 11.30 grrr read a little more then fell asleep till 6 so not a bad nights sleep, got up, washed and in dressing gown till after breakfast then will get dressed go take the dogs out and then have to go to post office and put a pond on new gas card as put 40 on yesterdfay and it did not register grrr so spent yet another half hour talking to BG who will sort out today I hope arghhhh

Reactions: Cumberland

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
went to bed at 9.30 read a little dropped off to sleep onlyu to wake again at 11.30 grrr read a little more then fell asleep till 6 so not a bad nights sleep, got up, washed and in dressing gown till after breakfast then will get dressed go take the dogs out and then have to go to post office and put a pond on new gas card as put 40 on yesterdfay and it did not register grrr so spent yet another half hour talking to BG who will sort out today I hope arghhhh

Could always go back to “Shilling in the meter”

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Afternoon all

Well it was nice to be in my own bed last night. Slept well. Strange though how on my break away I rarely needed to use the loo during the night and now I'm back home I'm up every couple of hours.

I'm supposed to be doing the drying but there is a teenager in the kitchen doing gosh knows what. I think I'll wait a few minutes lol.

And off into town for a couple of things for stepson's 18th birthday tomorrow. Going to make him order a drink for himself with his driving licence tomorrow.

I wish you all a good day and Molly and Clive , if I miss you, have a great break away. And dont forget your coat for on the way home because I bet it will be a sharp shock in temperature for you when you return

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I wish you all a good day and Molly and Clive , if I miss you, have a great break away. And dont forget your coat for on the way home because I bet it will be a sharp shock in temperature for you when you return
@wolfie11969 ....thank you....our flight lands at 02:50 in the middle of the night on the way home so advice about coat is good.....hope I don’t have to scrape the frost off the windscreen too....:wideyed:

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Could always go back to “Shilling in the meter”
laughs that would be asolution how ever went to Post office put a pound on the card which put 41 pound on it slotted it into the meter and it worked how ever it now says I have 77 pound in it but am sure the gas people will sort that
out chuckles

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning @Cumberland

How are you today?

It's quite dreary here at the moment, overcast and cold.

What's your plans for today? I have the dreaded food shopping, big shop too as we were not here last week so lots of things need topping up or replacing