What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Morning @Cumberland

How are you today?

It's quite dreary here at the moment, overcast and cold.

What's your plans for today? I have the dreaded food shopping, big shop too as we were not here last week so lots of things need topping up or replacing

Good thanks
Hope you are too
I’ve had a meeting this morning to do with work
I’m now home having a cuppa and nothing else planned

Reactions: Clivethedrive

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Greetings to our forum friends from Cape Verde.....just off out to explore, find out where to go for dinner and watch the sunset....:)

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Greetings to our forum friends from Cape Verde.....just off out to explore, find out where to go for dinner and watch the sunset....:)

E029BBD8-4A30-45B5-B4E3-83E220F6BB5D.jpg
lovey breeze and 30c

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
woke at 6 am I have been sleeping a little better of late thank goodness.... washed dressed and breakfast had plus meds and jab...need walk the dogs but seems very windy out there so maybe not walking far as the dogs hate the wind

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
woke at 6 am I have been sleeping a little better of late thank goodness.... washed dressed and breakfast had plus meds and jab...need walk the dogs but seems very windy out there so maybe not walking far as the dogs hate the wind

Bet the dogs love it whatever the weather. Our dog used to love to get all mucky in the wind and rain whilst I would be walking along trying to keep myself with one foot on the ground (and I'm not small by any shot)

Reactions: Cumberland

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning ladies and gentlemen

Dreich here unlike Cape Verde

Have a good day

Good morning Cumberland.

I'm sat deciding what to do with myself. I know I have a couple of chores to do today so will get on with that. Other than that I have to feed my face and possibly finish my book whilst sorting some others out for the charity bag.

Oh and find some boxes to wrap some festive gifts. Then again I cant, havent got the gift tags. Knew I forgot something when I bought stepson's balloon and badge for his birthday

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning folks

@Cumberland sorry to hear people couldnt make the meeting. I hope it wasnt bad manners that kept them away and rather the fact they couldnt leave their posts due to emergencies.

Karen could to see you home. Now comes the washing and drying of whatever you took with you. Do you have a nice suntan?

And I hope Clive and Molly are having a glorious time.

My break away seems like a distance away, even though it was only last week. Might have something to do with chores and the usual family gripes.

Off out today to get stepson's watch altered that my youngest bought him for his 18th. Oh and probably to do some shopping :angelic:

See you all later

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Greetings all from a sunny and warm Cape Verde......hope you all have a good day and remember to batten down any hatches for stormy weather....:)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning folks

@Cumberland sorry to hear people couldnt make the meeting. I hope it wasnt bad manners that kept them away and rather the fact they couldnt leave their posts due to emergencies.

Karen could to see you home. Now comes the washing and drying of whatever you took with you. Do you have a nice suntan?

And I hope Clive and Molly are having a glorious time.

My break away seems like a distance away, even though it was only last week. Might have something to do with chores and the usual family gripes.

Off out today to get stepson's watch altered that my youngest bought him for his 18th. Oh and probably to do some shopping :angelic:

See you all later
Finally finished the washing wolfie and ironed uniforms for work tomorrow yes ive got a decent tan but was still brown from sons wedding so just topped up hope you had a good day shopping

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Tonight’s hotel entertainment is The Lion King......Hakuna Matata.....I Just Can’t Wait To Be King....Circle Of Life.........:singing::singing::singing:....altogether now.....:).....Can You Feel The Love Tonight.....:)

Reactions: karen8967

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Just got up was awake at 3am not sure why though as levels were fine got up to 7.0 this morning think i was telling myself off for not eating properly while awake in the night and told myself on to your correct food regime tomorrow as I do tend to eat things i not supposed to grrrr

Reactions: Clivethedrive