What are you doing now and humorous banter.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
just got up did you all remember to put your clock back surprisingly light this am and about to have breakfast

Reactions: Clivethedrive

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Whoops in trouble again, got caught teaching the grandchildren
" 4 and 20 ladies came down from Inverness and when they went back again...."
Their parents weren't impressed, the grandchildren thought it was great hehehe.

Reactions: PatsyB

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Still getting used to the hour difference, any way dogs are walked, house cleaned, doctors at 11.20 am then to town get a bit of shopping....after a frosty start the day has turned out sunny and not too cold ...hope all have a wonderful day :D

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
This is the time of year for car batteries to play up if they are likely to fail.
You been having issues lately?

Yes hubby had to use battery booster on one of the cold mornings. Battery was charging but hubby decided to buy a new heavy duty thingie. And we have a wonderful man coming to take the old one way

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well its bright and sunny but cold.

I'm off today to out of town shopping centre to buy my eldest daughter some Christmas presents. We got my youngest daughter and her fiance some Jimmy Carr tickets so hoping they like those.

Freddie settling in nicely, still a bit overwhelmed by stuff but he's doing OK considering. There was an article in the Independent about greyhounds and how many 'fall off the radar' ie arent given to rescue centres when retired and just disappear.

I hope you are all OK, boards seem very quiet at the moment

Reactions: Molly56

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Just got up and drinking my first mug of tea, feels cold out there this morning need get washed and dressed then start the day by going with the dogs then do the shopping

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Morening folks, I know it's afternoon, who's being picky?

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well I'm up with Hayleigh as she stopped overnight. Today my youngest daughter and fiance popping in before she goes off and has her hair done. They bought their wedding rings yesterday so looking forward to seeing those once they are made.

Looking forward to a quiet weekend with just me and hubby and some tv we've recorded.

Have a good weekend all

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
View attachment 29289down at Brighton with Angolan mp’s they are out on a boat visiting the wind farm offshore.......ho hum back to London via Heathrow today....

Attachments

• 56283486443__5B9DF765-4486-49F9-BDE5-7FF0D8BFD237.jpg
    56283486443__5B9DF765-4486-49F9-BDE5-7FF0D8BFD237.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 104

Rockman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Nothing to be honest
I hope to go for nice bike ride to Kingston on Thames via The Thames Path National Trail

Last edited:
Reactions: PatsyB

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
early morning here so p I have put the kettle on ready for a nice cuppa and sat at the PC checking the forums feels cold so waiting for the heating to come on

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Cloudy here and very windy. Hopefully it will stop some of the idiots on our estate with the fireworks but I doubt it.

I'm not doing much, might wrap some presents. I'm waiting on 2 presents to be delivered, so one of us has to stay home.

Chicken curry for tea, grateful for that as its cold.

Enjoy your day

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Cloudy here and very windy. Hopefully it will stop some of the idiots on our estate with the fireworks but I doubt it.

I'm not doing much, might wrap some presents. I'm waiting on 2 presents to be delivered, so one of us has to stay home.

Chicken curry for tea, grateful for that as its cold.

Enjoy your day
Hi there. Been having login problems - still can't get my laptop to access dcuk- but I've managed to get my new phone to do it, hurrah. Currently Oop north in Sheffield, visiting our son and about to venture out into the Peaks for a walk. Hope everyone is OK and having a nice day.

Reactions: alf_Josiah

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi there. Been having login problems - still can't get my laptop to access dcuk- but I've managed to get my new phone to do it, hurrah. Currently Oop north in Sheffield, visiting our son and about to venture out into the Peaks for a walk. Hope everyone is OK and having a nice day.
@jay hay-char .....good to see you back.....enjoy your afternoon walk...hope weather is good and shining where you are...:)

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
got up late this morning had breakfast med's and jab then walked the dogs, went to do the shopping went to mams and seen to her needs then baked a cake