What are you doing now and humorous banter.

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
I'm marking exam papers and waiting for 2pm when I need to catch the bus to the hospital. CT scan!!

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well it's dismal here. Wet and windy.

Off into town to post some items I sold on ebay. I must stop shopping online when I'm drunk :rolleyes:o_O. I've now asked hubby to take my cards and hide them when he goes out. I get clothes bought for me but then buy more because they are in the sale. The items I sold, well I probably got a 1/4 of what I paid for them.

And going to try the out of town retail centre. I have a couple of things to buy for my youngest daughter so will be looking for some Disney inspired pjs.

I wish you well

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

Quite a nice day here in the Midlands. Dry and fairly warm. Even a hint of blue sky.

Had one of the granddaughters overnight so she has gone to school after raiding my goodie box for things they can sell at the Christmas fayre next week. Means less for me to wrap as Christmas presents :joyful:

Not many plans for today. Walk the dog, sort the washing - mundane sort of things. And perhaps wrap the youngest granddaughter's presents.

I hope you all have a good day, whatever you do.

Beginning to wonder where you all are, it's mighty quiet in here

Reactions: Cumberland

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Morning all

Quite a nice day here in the Midlands. Dry and fairly warm. Even a hint of blue sky.

Had one of the granddaughters overnight so she has gone to school after raiding my goodie box for things they can sell at the Christmas fayre next week. Means less for me to wrap as Christmas presents :joyful:

Not many plans for today. Walk the dog, sort the washing - mundane sort of things. And perhaps wrap the youngest granddaughter's presents.

I hope you all have a good day, whatever you do.

Beginning to wonder where you all are, it's mighty quiet in here

Helllloooooooo

Reactions: Cumberland

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Hello

Busy today most jobs are done

Food shop to do

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
xmas shopping done i think that is for presents not food ....just had tea and now am sitting looking on the net

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Good Morning Peeps,Heavy rain ️ here,job this evening from Epsom to circus in endel st in west end,picking up again at 2 am.....my boss is having to do return as I have another job at 11am to a restaurant in chinner( in chiltons)
Have a great weekend

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

Well the rain seems to have stopped but it's looking kinda murky.

Not much planned today - might wrap some more Christmas presents until I run out of tags.

Walk the dog and wait for the post so I can hide it before hubby realises it's for him (dvd and a game to keep him out my hair)

Hubby doing food shop later and I might pop into town to get some more gift tags and some more wrapping paper. Oh the joys

Have a good day all

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Wet and miserable.

I'm on dog duty ie watching him whilst hubby gets some sleep. Little darling thinks its fun to start racing around the house in the early hours of the morning. Might try a night time walk too but the estate we live on is very noisy. Freddie is getting used to noise but is still very skittish.

walk planned for today, hubby doing top up shopping and then daughter and children here for tea.

be back tomorrow.

hope you're all keeping well

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well I went to a panto last night (Oh no you didnt). It was Sleeping Beauty in Wolverhampton with Debbie McGee and Sooty. Hayleigh (the eldest granddaughter) didnt know what to make of it at first but soon started joining in with the other kids. I have to admit I was probably more vocal than her.

Also spent a fortune at the Christmas fayre at the school but Hayleigh ended up with more chocolate than is humanely possible to eat and some soft toys. Just waiting to hear if we have won any of the raffle prizes - could do with the £75 top cash prize to pay back what the child has cost me.

Off today to visit elderly relatives with Christmas presents and birthday cards. And a naughty McDonalds on the way home.

Enjoy your weekend, whatever you may be doing