What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Good morning friends
The car windows are frosted over,by heck
Have a very good weekend all

Fair up here for now but..... will it last

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Mornin’ all. In the midst of the great scone mystery up here in the beautiful Midlands.
I bought two at the great St P, meant to be meal substitutes on the return journey.
This morning they’re missing, just a screwed and semi chewed empty bag.
Now was it the dog? Was it the smallest human? Was it a night visitor?
Where’s Poirrot when he’s needed? Cosies and setting in this 1935 semi would bring a touch of reality to balance the 30s luxe we’re all used to.

Reactions: Cumberland

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Mornin’ all. In the midst of the great scone mystery up here in the beautiful Midlands.
I bought two at the great St P, meant to be meal substitutes on the return journey.
This morning they’re missing, just a screwed and semi chewed empty bag.
Now was it the dog? Was it the smallest human? Was it a night visitor?
Where’s Poirrot when he’s needed? Cosies and setting in this 1935 semi would bring a touch of reality to balance the 30s luxe we’re all used to.

How do you pronounce ‘scone’

Is it like ‘one’ or like ‘cone’

Have a good weekend @Fairygodmother

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Good Morning peeps,It’s dull and damp here in Southend just 9c on garden thermometer,whatever your up to at playtime......don’t get caught

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

Grey day here in the Midlands. And it's that cold I've put the heating back on. I had the duvet and my dressing gown last night in bed as hubby made a strange 'oooh' noise when I suggested we put the heating on. I think it has only gone on now as my daughter and her fiance are due for lunch and a chat. (Daughter feels the cold). So I'm not important enough - we shall see come teatime when he wants food and I tell him he's not important enough hee hee. (I will feed him dont worry, it's if his delicate mouth can take the heat of my curry)

Other than daughter coming I have no plans. I'm going to spend a couple of hours reading my book. (Now to book corner)

Have a good day all

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Tish, pish and nonsense. "Scone" (the type eaten with jam and cream) rhymes with "gone", as any fule know ( Nigel Molesworth :D)

You’re right, of course, right-on. Have we 3 ways of saying it? I’m an ‘on’ sayer really but didn’t want to confuse.