What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Playing with beads and wire.....looking to create some jewellery items and some table setting items for event in July....rediscovering and learning new skills....what better to do on a wet and miserable Friday afternoon....:)

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Playing with beads and wire.....looking to create some jewellery items and some table setting items for event in July....rediscovering and learning new skills....what better to do on a wet and miserable Friday afternoon....:)
Not bad for first attempt I guess....
80E99867-A074-43E9-AE8F-452EED480CB5.jpeg
....place card setting for table....at least it will be unique.....just some more practice and experimenting with other beads etc required....:)

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes

I've been causing chaos and mayem across the interwebnetty thing this afternoon. Hehehehe

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Great idea _ will guests be able to take them home as keepsakes?
@dunelm ....that’s the general idea....and a bit more personalised than some of the shop bought stuff you can get...(and at a fraction of the cost.....I have many of the beads I need already but need to order some more wire from well known auction website)...plus I get the pleasure of creating them.....:)