What are you doing now and humorous banter.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Grey and murky here.

I won with the heating. I was toasty warm in bed last night and I've slept for 12 hours (without my sleeping pill I may add). My excuse - I needed the sleep.

Today we have the grandchildren here for lunch. Off to pick them up in a moment. So lots of fun trying to stop Ava-May from attacking the tv and sky box.

I must say I've decided not to dress for lunch so I'm in a tracksuit and tshirt. :shy:

On a plus note roast lamb for lunch :hungry::hungry:

Enjoy your day

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
A book called The Crown by Nancy Bilyeau. It's set in Tudor times and features a novice looking for Athelstan's crown in a priory as it apparently has mystical powers. It's OK

I’m reading a book called The Tudor Kings and Queens The Dynasty That Forged a Nation

Tudors are my favourite period of history

Are you into history?

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Did you see Alice Roberts onNorwich and the Tudors last night Woolfie and Cumbs? Worth a catch-up if you missed it.

Reactions: Cumberland

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Mystery dinner tonight.....took a piece of meat out of the freezer to defrost and can’t decide if it is lamb or duck....will be a cook it and see dinner....:)

Reactions: Cumberland

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Which ever it is it’ll be delicious Molly.
Son-in-law cooking a roast here too, haven’t asked what it is, too busy with grandsons’ salt dough. One made a mad moustache, the other millions of cut out shapes. Definitely destined for Tate Modern.

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
The conclusion is that it is lamb...:hungry:

....and my missing parcel turned up this afternoon....:).....pity that delivery company office won’t get to read my email of complaint till tomorrow morning but managed to inform them by another that I have now received it....

....having a relaxing afternoon whilst the chef is preparing the dinner and relaxing evening together planned for later....:)

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
It’s been an interesting day today. Out over the North Yorkshire moors with one of my boys on our bikes. Rained a bit but never mind, some enjoyable back lanes and byways.
Ended up at our caravan and met up with other family members for a few hours and then a ride back home in some pretty strong wind.
Now sitting pouring over a map of the Scottish Borders figuring out three walking routes (about 15, 10 and 3 miles) for our annual family weekend coming up on Friday. 35 of us going this year so I hope that Mrs Miggins and our daughter have ordered all the provisions and sorted out the chores list.
Bacon and eggs for tea :hungry:

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Well done Clive, that fitted suite awaits.

Thanks @dunelm,a few months ago I bought an Italian ( expensive ) jacket that is ahem...42 inch chest...I have to drop 3 sizes to get it on: in the meantime my new wedding suit is a bit tight...hence the regime...️‍♂️♂️♂️