What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Morning, teen gone to work, sitting here with a cuppa and now going to put the pork joint in the slow cooker................. ( then reading a couple of chapter's from my book, (Caught - Harlan Coben) and looking forward to dinner tonight :):hungry: Staying in today, damp with some drizzle outside :rolleyes:
Have a lovely Sunday :)

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning, teen gone to work, sitting here with a cuppa and now going to put the pork joint in the slow cooker................. ( then reading a couple of chapter's from my book, (Caught - Harlan Coben) and looking forward to dinner tonight :):hungry: Staying in today, damp with some drizzle outside :rolleyes:
Isn't that a wonderful feeling? 'Teen gone to work'. Especially when you have the day off.
:)

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Hmm sitting here slurping koffy, wondering what should I do today, I had planned to ride on my bike, but I don't fancy riding on greasy roads in the light rain just for fun, therefore light gardening will also be a no no. Perhaps baiting Mrs J is an option my bruising from the last session of baiting are healing nicely and I could do wif a new set or maybe lock myself in my work shop and start designing and constructing a Winnie the Pooh house, I have a feeling that a commission is lurking. Answers on a post card.

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hmm sitting here slurping koffy, wondering what should I do today, I had planned to ride on my bike, but I don't fancy riding on greasy roads in the light rain just for fun, therefore light gardening will also be a no no. Perhaps baiting Mrs J is an option my bruising from the last session of baiting are healing nicely and I could do wif a new set or maybe lock myself in my work shop and start designing and constructing a Winnie the Pooh house, I have a feeling that a commission is lurking. Answers on a post card.
Good idea. However, bear (see what I did there? :)) in mind that you will have to keep the Hundred Acre Wood under control from time to time, so some horticulture is inevitable :eek:

Reactions: karen8967

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Same for me apart from the pork. I'm reading Mad Enchantment by Ross King, all about Monet, brilliant.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Same for me apart from the pork. I'm reading Mad Enchantment by Ross King, all about Monet, brilliant.

"Monet" hmmm how do you fancy painting my soon to be comissioned and constructed Winnie the Pooh house ?

Reactions: jay hay-char

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good idea. However, bear (see what I did there? :)) in mind that you will have to keep the Hundred Acre Wood under control from time to time, so some horticulture is inevitable :eek:

Bear got it hehe. As for whoreticulture ( please cheque my spelling ) I don't do that after my last hoperation ( spelling again ) my shool was approved I was not edimukated like sum ....

Reactions: jay hay-char

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
"Monet" hmmm how do you fancy painting my soon to be comissioned and constructed Winnie the Pooh house ?
upload_2018-4-8_12-4-14.png

Ring me when you've finished

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I read a book once......these days post retirement I stick to music scores and pet recipes hehehehe

Reactions: dunelm

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Great day out on the North Yorkshire Moors Railway with Mr Pickle, our grandson.
Fancy carriages and complementary tickets courtesy of Mrs Miggins, perks of being a Station Foreman (don’t even go there) at Grosemont Station.
Now at our caravan cooking the road kill found on the moors. That’s rabbit twice this week and a decent couple of pheasant parts.
Winnie the Pooh house in Monet colours sound heaps of fun, compromising XRay photographs during all stages of construction please.

Reactions: karen8967

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Great day out on the North Yorkshire Moors Railway with Mr Pickle, our grandson.
Fancy carriages and complementary tickets courtesy of Mrs Miggins, perks of being a Station Foreman (don’t even go there) at Grosemont Station.
Now at our caravan cooking the road kill found on the moors. That’s rabbit twice this week and a decent couple of pheasant parts.
Winnie the Pooh house in Monet colours sound heaps of fun, compromising XRay photographs during all stages of construction please.
Glad you had a great day dunelm

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
OK, call me naive but you didn't eat road kill did you? Pooh wouldn't want you near the house if you did.