What are you doing now and humorous banter.

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
I think I would be wearing plenty of clothes for the outdoor swimming pool, this time of year.:nailbiting:
It is heated and they say it's 27C:eek:

Reactions: Pipp

Ragmar

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
What am I doing right now? I'm thinking how does lean ground beef sound with 2 cups spinach and some low sodium pasta sauce sound. Sounds pretty good right. It better be good I mean it sounds good

Reactions: SueJB

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
What am I doing right now? I'm thinking how does lean ground beef sound with 2 cups spinach and some low sodium pasta sauce sound. Sounds pretty good right. It better be good I mean it sounds good
So that was 2 hrs ago. How did it taste?

Ragmar

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
So that was 2 hrs ago. How did it taste?

I'm in Canada and I swapped out the ground beef for chicken, I mean it sounds delicious but we shall see, I won't be having that till after my work out tonight but I'll post back in 4 hours. It's 4:00PM right now.

Reactions: Robinredbreast

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
I'm in Canada and I swapped out the ground beef for chicken, I mean it sounds delicious but we shall see, I won't be having that till after my work out tonight but I'll post back in 4 hours. It's 4:00PM right now.
I'll be in bed by then. Hope it's good.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Didn't go for a swim in my grandchildrens out door paddling pool heated via boiling the kettle, down sarf here the weather has been glorious, I didn't do any gardening, but Mrs J mowed the front paddock. We had to get rid of the gardener because he didn't worship the ground I walked on. I had to get seriously suited and booted and attend a charity meeting over in Wokingham, where I kept my head down and almost behaved in a responsible manner, then sat down for a set course meal, most of which I couldn't eat and slipped out early so I could get home before the self congratulate speaches started and targets set for the next bout of fund raising. Hehehehe.

Last edited:
Reactions: jay hay-char

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Didn't go for a swim in my grandchildrens out door paddling pool heated via boiling the kettle, down sarf here the weather has been glorious, I didn't do any gardening, but Mrs J mowed the front paddock. We had to get rid of the gardener because he didn't worship the ground I walked on. I had to get seriously suited and booted and attend a charity meeting over in Wokingham, where I kept my head down and almost behaved in a responsible manner, then sat down for a set course meal, most of which I couldn't eat and slipped out early so I could get home before the self congratulate speaches started and targets set for the next bout of fund raising. Hehehehe.

Very commendable .

Can't get the staff nowadays.

Reactions: Robinredbreast

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Can't get the staff nowadays.

Yes I blame comprehensive education, they just don't teach the correct type of forelock tugging these days and it is very difficult to get and retain staff. I must admit we got more pupils into pentonville and parkhurst than any university. Safe blowing was a favourite and in metalwork sawing orf shot gun barrels was popular.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Morning, sitting here with a cup of tea, food shopping to do today and I would like to get out and do some gardening too, the weather forecast said bright and sunny today, so finger's crossed.
Have a fab Friday :)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Gardening done, hebe present planted in new pot, and three other flowering plants, Dianthus, planted, grass cut, a soak in the bath now with a lovely cuppa :happy:

Reactions: dunelm

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
At the moment just sitting and feeling very content. I went swimming in the outdoor pool 25C for the first time this year. Only 10 lengths but it's the start of the season and it was the first time I've swum since diagnosis.... I was a bit worried how real exercise would affect BG. All OK.
I actually had a slice of HiLo bread, egg and asparagus for lunch and now I'm off into the garden to do some bending, generally know as weeding. They'll probably be some digging too but hey, it's sunny.
Actually do feel full of the joys of spring

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Well I'm wondering how I can get out of a hole I appear to have dug myself into, let me explain, I have a number of ladies in my life who are classified as girlfriends numbering 1 to 5, they all know about each other and all are friends, but nearly girlfriend number 3 is coming round tomorrow with her husband and father, which in itself is fine but Mrs J or Attila as she is known has been plotting behind my back with NGFNo3 ( nearly girlfriend number 3 ), perhaps I could escape tomorrow round to a fellow members pad swim a few million lengths to lower my blood sugars then sneak home to Mrs J when the dust has settled ? Don't all rush to answer.

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Cold and wet here this morning so am going to stay in and do exciting things like washing up, laundry and anything else that means I don't have to go out.........:joyful:

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Well I'm wondering how I can get out of a hole I appear to have dug myself into, let me explain, I have a number of ladies in my life who are classified as girlfriends numbering 1 to 5, they all know about each other and all are friends, but nearly girlfriend number 3 is coming round tomorrow with her husband and father, which in itself is fine but Mrs J or Attila as she is known has been plotting behind my back with NGFNo3 ( nearly girlfriend number 3 ), perhaps I could escape tomorrow round to a fellow members pad swim a few million lengths to lower my blood sugars then sneak home to Mrs J when the dust has settled ? Don't all rush to answer.

Sorry no pity here.......... serves you right.......self inflicted injury.........:p

Reactions: dunelm

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes I blame comprehensive education, they just don't teach the correct type of forelock tugging these days and it is very difficult to get and retain staff. I must admit we got more pupils into pentonville and parkhurst than any university. Safe blowing was a favourite and in metalwork sawing orf shot gun barrels was popular.
Ah, the oxymoronic comprehensive education. Always thought “education otherwise” to be a reasonable idea if done properly.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ah, the oxymoronic comprehensive education. Always thought “education otherwise” to be a reasonable idea if done properly.

You can't afford to educate the masses if you want cheap labour and retain the ability to brag about your possessions.

kevinfitzgerald

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
All things that hurt (emotional and physical)
I have this strange urge to put a single Malteeser in my mouth and wait and see how long it will take to melt without any sucking or biting!........

But I don't have any!......

Just thought I'd share my results.

Purchased a packet today..

One regular sized Malteeser popped into the mouth.. No sucking or biting (the odd swallow allowed) and it melted entirely and was gone in exactly (timed after final swallow) 02:21.85 seconds..........

Less than two and a half minutes!.. Have to say I'm a little disappointed, thought it would half lasted longer.

Reactions: karen8967