What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
@Cumberland .....home cooked or fish shop.....and proper peas or mushy peas.....
....has to be the first option of both for me.....

There’s one chippy in Carlisle we like
And a fantastic chippy in Keswick which is gluten free and lush nmmm

Home made nice too

I don’t mind whether be it mushy or non mushy

Miss Molly
Tomato or Tartare Sauce?

Reactions: alf_Josiah

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well I did come online to order the prescriptions for the month but some bod has decided to revamp the system so you have lost your passwords. Tried to reset them via an email and telephone code but still not working.

So I'm going to go shopping instead :p

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good question !... I shan't be returning to watch it again.. Absolute rubbish!.. Mind you Sarah Michelle Gellar was in it...

Ahh, that explains a lot.. SMG. "The past never dies." She plays a 25 year old. Grabbed the script with both hands.... ;)
Ignoring paradies like "scary movie" & "cabin in the woods" she will be Buffy for a looooooong time to come.
Jamie Lee Curtis did a better job.

Reactions: MagicFirefly

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Morening folks
Bit serious for me now.

Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

Whew glad that's over now it's playtime 3rd childhood is great, I wonder where I left my skateboard ?

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
It’s late, slept in.Took grandchildren back to Birmingham yesterday; there and back (to see how far it is).
Mrs Miggins drove while I had the tricky job of navigating when they closed the A1.

Have a great day if you can, smile :), try and laugh out loud; it’s better than exercise :D

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well afternoon folks - weather isnt sure what to do so that has slightly scuppered my plans.

Have to pick up granddaughter number 2 at 2pm and take her off looking at all the pretty stuff in Tesco. Pick granddaughter number 1 up from the leisure centre at 4pm and she is coming to stay until Saturday morning. So poor wee mite is having a visit to the dentist and then hopefully we can go swimming on Friday afternoon.

Going to be a fun couple of days (and no decorating til she has gone home yeah!)

Let's hope there is decent weather over the weekend so I can get my gardens mowed.

Have a good day everyone

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
20CE630C-CF38-41EA-9B58-4A30D560C27D.jpeg
.....having a creative afternoon but finding wiring the flowers on is much more fiddly than I thought....hoping it will get easier as I go along as I perfect the technique.....two down, thirteen to go....I may be some time....:)

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Just back from a wonderful time with my older daughter whose term time is too busy for long chats and town-mooching. So good to have long lunch, catch up on all, shop-wanders, tea and shared cake. Wish she weren’t so hard worked but that’s the state of the job now.