What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
@Robinredbreast ....just checking.....isn’t today Friday....:confused:
....anyway, hope you have a good day at work (unless you turned up a day early) ....and have a great weekend...:)

Definitely working today Molly, Saturday and Sunday too. I hope you and Mr Clive have a good weekend too :)

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning everyone, just having my first kofee of the day; a Peru La Peña del Leo fair trade grabbed from a market stall a while ago and discovered this morning lurking behind Mrs Miggins’ decaf Yorkshire tea bag tin at the back of the cupboard.

Friday; if you subscribe to the new and very faddy “5:2 weekend splits diet” then its the last day of my 5 day weekend (2 day weekend coming up next when I must then splash out for more exotic and faddy, yet still low carb and natural, food product that I simply must not eat in public).
My French relatives also grab 3 and even 4 day weekends when they “faire le pont” - a phrase that literally means “do the bridge”. Can’t see it catching on though, far too much calendar following and remembering stuff in another language, *

*moderator edit to remove swear word

Last edited by a moderator:

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning everyone, just having my first kofee of the day; a Peru La Peña del Leo fair trade grabbed from a market stall a while ago and discovered this morning lurking behind Mrs Miggins’ decaf Yorkshire tea bag tin at the back of the cupboard.

Friday; if you subscribe to the new and very faddy “5:2 weekend splits diet” then its the last day of my 5 day weekend (2 day weekend coming up next when I must then splash out for more exotic and faddy, yet still low carb and natural, food product that I simply must not eat in public).
My French relatives also grab 3 and even 4 day weekends when they “faire le pont” - a phrase that literally means “do the bridge”. Can’t see it catching on though, far too much calendar following and remembering stuff in another language, *.
Hi, Dunelm. I'll see your Peruvian fair trade and raise you a Vietnamese **that my daughter brought back for me, from her travels

*Moderator edit of quoted post
**Moderator deletion of swear word.

Last edited by a moderator:

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning early riser and good omens for your 6 monthly review.
Good afternoon dunelm review went well changing my basal insulin from lantus to tresiba for a fortnight to see if it works better little tweeks on my bolus so all good hba1c has come down to 61 and said they would like to see me down to 58 cholestral spot on and weve discussed the option of going on a pump and getting libre sensors on prescription in the very near future bet your sorry you mentioned it now arnt ye

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good afternoon dunelm review went well changing my basal insulin from lantus to tresiba for a fortnight to see if it works better little tweeks on my bolus so all good hba1c has come down to 61 and said they would like to see me down to 58 cholestral spot on and weve discussed the option of going on a pump and getting libre sensors on prescription in the very near future bet your sorry you mentioned it now arnt ye
Glad it went well. Results looking great and all moving in right direction -North, South, East or West?

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
A bright warm hot sunny morning then around 1.30pm thunderstorm came and went very quickly
Now it’s back to warm sunshine

Hoping everyone’s day is going down well
And that the weekend is a good one for you
its very humid here cumbs with long spells of sunshin egreat if ye not moving about which i dont intend to no rain as such yet ;)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)

Well done my lovely
Hope the switch in basal yields good readings for you

Lantus didn’t touch me no effect
So hoping Tresibsa works out better for you

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Well done my lovely
Hope the switch in basal yields good readings for you

Lantus didn’t touch me no effect
So hoping Tresibsa works out better for you
thanks ian lantus not being very flat for me so i can only try the tresiba consultant hasnt changed my prescription just trialing it to see how it goes ive read good/bad reviews on it so will just give it a go and i havent decided wether i want a pump yet :)

Reactions: Cumberland

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
thanks ian lantus not being very flat for me so i can only try the tresiba consultant hasnt changed my prescription just trialing it to see how it goes ive read good/bad reviews on it so will just give it a go and i havent decided wether i want a pump yet :)

I’m a bit like that with a pump it’s an individual choice if offered to you