What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Yes taking my dookers (Trunks)
I’ll use the pool x
Not brave enough for the sea then @Cumberland .....:rolleyes:

....never heard of dookers before.....is that a northern word........hope you have remembered your passport and phrase book .....some say us southerners are a different breed to those of you from up north.....:).....(not that I would)......

....remember we would all like to see the pictures...:snaphappy:....(for clarification purposes .....of your holiday, not your dookers unless of course you want to share...)

Last edited:

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Planning a day out in London tomorrow with @Clivethedrive ......checking out our wedding venue for four weeks time and a visit to an exclusive store to buy an expensive bottle of perfume.... (its a long story:rolleyes:).....plus lunch out and a walk in the park....:)
....hope the sun shines and everyone has a good day whatever you have planned...:)

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Night night everyone, two long walks in one weekend and my feet need to be up! Magic mud pie Monday tomorrow so I’ll need to concentrate, or the place, and all in it, will be splattered with various muddy concoctions.
Sleep well and happy dreams.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Goodnight everyone sweet dreams
IMG_20171127_062508_365.jpg

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Planning a day out in London tomorrow with @Clivethedrive ......checking out our wedding venue for four weeks time and a visit to an exclusive store to buy an expensive bottle of perfume.... (its a long story:rolleyes:).....plus lunch out and a walk in the park....:)
....hope the sun shines and everyone has a good day whatever you have planned...:)

enjoy

Reactions: Fairygodmother