What happened to Ken?

Margi

It's so far back I'd forgotten, but the original poster also asked if they were ok and we are told they are. The rest is their own private business.

Unbeliever

I am reminded of anoher forum where one original post resulted in 40 others all imploring people to stop posting and the moderator to lock the thread,......

josie38

It is good to know that Ken and Sue are well and hopefully enjoying their break from the madness of moderating :lol: :lol:

Ken and Sue contributed greatly to the forum and have helped a lot of people with their continued support over the years. :D

Many people come to this forum because they are in a physical mess, and often because they are still deteriorating despite taking the 'excellent' advice they have been given.

When i first came to the forum I wasn't a physical mess I just needed other diabetics to talk to, someone to understand that it doesn't always go right and have found a lot of useful information provided by other members not just Ken and Sue.

If you don't think that they had helped you in anyway thats ok but please remember that Ken and Sue did help and support a lot of people in their time here and if someone asks out of genuine concern about them then thats ok too.

Josie