What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
5.7 this morning higher than I'm used to of late I think it may have been the dumplings I had with my beef casserole last night did get a reading of 10 an hour after and was 8.4 after two hours.

I see the Eagles beat the patriots now theres a surprise I believe my nephew was there to see it too.. Did say he was going.

jadeashton24

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
was 14.2 this morning ....

been running my sugars high for a few days after a few hypos on Saturday night when my sugars were sitting stubbornly between 1.6 and 2.6, odd thing was i didn’t feel hypo, in fact I was sat doing coursework and felt fine. even checked on another machine!

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
was 14.2 this morning ....

been running my sugars high for a few days after a few hypos on Saturday night when my sugars were sitting stubbornly between 1.6 and 2.6, odd thing was i didn’t feel hypo, in fact I was sat doing coursework and felt fine. even checked on another machine!
be careful jade xx

Reactions: Cumberland

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People whose attitude says "Me, my opinion, my desire is greater and more important than anyone else"

And to whom the principle of ahimsa is a closed book that they refuse to open because it would make life more difficult for them.
4.2 at 6.40 a.m.

It is really bitter out. This means it's freezing at the office until we've been in for a couple of hours. The landlord's heating system is totally useless. I am dressing warmly; I might even put my welly warmers over my socks. There's daring.But I hate having cold toes and I have noticed that if my feet are cold, the rest of me doesn't feel great either.

One good thing though - the heater works in this car; haven't had that luxury all winter. This'll be a treat. Bet the dogs love it - go out, run round, get muddy and soggy then leap into nice warm car before going into the house to see how far the mud spreads.