What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
My GP decided to order a GAD test for me. That was six months ago. It was on the blood draw order with my HBA1C cause the nurse had never seen the code, but NHS Wales never did it. At a follow-up appt with the GP he was annoyed, put it in the next blood draw order again and it didn’t happen, again.

I have another HBA1C blood draw tomorrow. Going to ask if it’s still in the order. So NHS Wales can refuse yet again. Grrrr.

I have hopes that this HBA1C won’t be as high as my last at 76.

6.4 this morning.
Whishing you all the good luck you get it done this time! K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
A dark and weatherless morning, can't see a thing except my trusted meter. My unpredicatable BG has decided not to throw a tantrum this morning and she's given me a morning reading of 4.2. I always feel as though the first reading of the day is a bit like going to a short-term fortune teller. Forward we go everyone:happy:
Well done! K

Reactions: ziggy_w

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all 5.4 this morning still no insulin since Saturday night 8pm long lasting just don’t what to think
Hopefully it will turn out the best of results,Good Luck ! K

Reactions: Sobo82

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning everyone, 7.6 this morning not bad considering two nasty hypo's last night (2.1 and a 1.9) so a day of feeling wiped out today:bag:
Take care everyone.
Wish you well you have some good company on here in same boat Cumberland and Karen good luck to you all! K

Reactions: ziggy_w and johnpol