What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Goacher55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Bumped into an old friend today we obviously talked insulin as he has not always been the best example low bg. I was moaning because after a football induced beer last week my bg was 9.7, 4 up on my normal. He is happy when his are below 17. Pits my 9.7 into context

Ziggy2017

Type of diabetes
Type 3
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and injections
I haven’t eaten since 6 due to stomach pain so I have a Coke beside my bed :)

rhubarb73

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
aubergine
It turns out I’m useless at keeping track of detail even when it’s important to me. It turns out yesterday WAS my third day in a row with FBG starting at under 6.
Today is day four - starting today at 5.4. This is new territory for me days before my 2nd month since diagnosis.
Generally happy that my underlying Hba1c must be continuing to nudge in the right direction.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Welcome to my world of waistcoat Wednesday woes. 5.9 today after all readings yesterday having achieved comparative escape velocity. Mrs P has had high temperature and general symptoms of unpleasantness so I'll put it down to that before panicking. At least something is coming home.

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Welcome to my world of waistcoat Wednesday woes. 5.9 today after all readings yesterday having achieved comparative escape velocity. Mrs P has had high temperature and general symptoms of unpleasantness so I'll put it down to that before panicking. At least something is coming home.
Get well soon both.

Reactions: Cumberland

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen and all wearers of waist coats may your wishes come true.
A nice 6.5 for me this morning.
Have a good day folks, I'm not sure about my day, this morning is reasonably sorted till Mrs J arises from her pit / lair , but this afternoon is music lesson time and I've wandered off the score, not sure how the teacher is going to react, but in my true tradition it's tough hehehehe.
Have a good one folks