What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Lovely city my home town
Yeh my home town too great place, but used to find it not quite so great around July the 12th to be exact. Liked the marching bands at first was too young to understand the hatred underlying it. Then having to avoid getting hit by the bottles and bricks being thrown.

Reactions: Cumberland

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Good morning everyone I was 4.8 during the night last night and somehow my BG has stayed at 4.8 not a fantastic nights sleep last night due to stomach pains I was up half the night reading

Liked in empathy

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I grew up round the lodge john and there used to be murder about were they could march but dont think they do anymore my bother is taxi driver in belfast he settled there 35 years ago and he has to take his cab off the road around that time now

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
I grew up round the lodge john and there used to be murder about were they could march but dont think they do anymore my bother is taxi driver in belfast he settled there 35 years ago and he has to take his cab off the road around that time now
I used to play in the lodge building me a RC kiddie, but it turns out my mother was the receptionist for the only doctor on and around Shaw Street and we had a flat in his house so even though he was RC most people didn't want to mess with him or us it seems. If they valued their health :)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I used to play in the lodge building me a RC kiddie, but it turns out my mother was the receptionist for the only doctor on and around Shaw Street and we had a flat in his house so even though he was RC most people didn't want to mess with him or us it seems. If they valued their health :)

Reactions: JohnEGreen

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Afteringnoon Ladies and Gentlemen and all who are missing the foot the ball and tennis.
A little 7.1 for me this morning.
Today so far has been drop Mrs J's car orf at garage for service and mot , doctors Mrs J and myself ( routine rubbish ) then sorcing springs and M8 penny washers.
Yep it continues this Afteringnoon.
Enjoy today folks or what's left.

Ziggy2017

Type of diabetes
Type 3
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and injections
Hi everyone today I had a Burger King for lunch just wondering about the sugar content in my Diet Coke I used my meter to test it for the first time today as it tasted kind of sugary it came up as 1.2 on my meter does that mean it has sugar in it?

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh that’s miserable so soon after you’ve got back. Hope there aren’t a ton of problems waiting for you. How many emails do you expect to be in your inbox? My guess is 200

Thanks! Got away with 185 emails. Not too bad. No major issues but some fast approaching (new) deadlines.