What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Power cuts and Been travelling, so went off grid for a bit...so belated
Happy birthday, @DJC3 .

Hope your allowed home soon @Traceymac23

And @trick60
Oh yeah..."VEGAS, BABY" Is surely its proper title...lol

South Goa now, all going so good until local workman turned up to spoil the scene ;)

IMG_20190403_095935062~01.jpg

Ho hum, just have make the most of the day, I suppose. .:D

Many cocktails last night for m'ladyship.
She's feeling a tad fragile today.
So a slow lazy day today...(again.:hilarious:)

Fbg a dull boring 6.2...but preferable to the thrilling excitement of the double digits, I suppose.

Have a good day all.

And may the numbers forever be in your favour :)

Traceymac23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Moaner

Looks like I may have this sepsis beaten.......no infection found on overnight blood test......moved OFf of surgical ward as mri scans indicate that as fluid disperses and pressure subsides all skeletal abnormalities are sliding back into correct places....no erosion. In short nothing that a bit of physio and or steroids can't fix.

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Looks like I may have this sepsis beaten.......no infection found on overnight blood test......moved OFf of surgical ward as mri scans indicate that as fluid disperses and pressure subsides all skeletal abnormalities are sliding back into correct places....no erosion. In short nothing that a bit of physio and or steroids can't fix.

Brilliant news...:D

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Sounds good to me hope your home soon tracey x

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all,
The wanderer returns as I've been AWOL for a couple of weeks. Although my best intentions with keto slipped for a while, I am please to say my bg is still good...this morning 5.5 and yesterday 5.8. I even had a 4.1 yesterday afternoon before my dinner. My weight has stayed the same so it's good, I'm now focused again and going onwards and upwards ( or downwards in the case of bloods and weight)
Hi Angi good to see you back.

Reactions: AngiH

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

That's good news Tracy.

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...woke up at 03:30 managed to get back to sleep thankfully...cold here but no rain so far...still getting the house back in order it's amazing how just a few days of neglect turned it into an unruly mess...woke to a 5.4

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...woke up at 03:30 managed to get back to sleep thankfully...cold here but no rain so far...still getting the house back in order it's amazing how just a few days of neglect turned it into an unruly mess...woke to a 5.4

Mmhh...suspect there's a man been in your house...;)

Nice to see your on the road back to fitness, @Bubbsie :D