What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.9 yesterday, 5.0 today. Either missed DP this morning, or the good number was the after effects of the G&T I had last night. Answers on a post card...

Hoping for a good day for everyone.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.9 yesterday, 5.0 today. Either missed DP this morning, or the good number was the after effects of the G&T I had last night. Answers on a post card...

Hoping for a good day for everyone.
I don’t mind experimenting with G&T. Or any other spirit. All in the cause of advancing the science.;)

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.0 this morning.
Good news I am losing weight.
Less good news, BP is high and nurse wants me to have more meds. Also, awaiting HbA1c results. Doing my best with low carb and 800 calorie diet, but the higher fasting levels I am struggling to get the better of, and the need for steroid injection and tablets don’t fill me with confidence.
Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof, so as I feel quite well today, and it isn’t raining yet, I am off out for a walk, and then to the swimming pool for aquafit and a swim.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
4.6 a fbg for my 70th birthday.
Plumber dropped by with a couple of electric heaters for us to use while waiting to see when our gas boiler will be replaced as it went kaput yesterday.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
4.6 a fbg for my 70th birthday.
Plumber dropped by with a couple of electric heaters for us to use while waiting to see when our gas boiler will be replaced as it went kaput yesterday.
Happy birthday young sir xx
FB_IMG_1579246504495.jpg