What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

RichPJ

Type of diabetes
Type 2
morning all fbg 17.6 this morning - had a bad night of 28+ - still at least i know pasta bake is a bad thing now!!

Reactions: Prem51
D

debrasue

5.8 this morning.
(BGs are all over the place at the moment, but Arthur Itis is giving me a hard time again at present, so I suppose that's the reason.)
:(

Reactions: mo53 and hankjam

Paul3613

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
NOT BEING ABLE TO EAT WHAT I WANT, Outdoor gardening, Bad weather, Floods, Bush fires, Below zero temperatures, Not being able to walk my dog (she is to old),
Maybe rest if you have a cold? Your body needs to fight that throat infection!
My doctor told me that having an infection can increase your sugar levels. :):):)

Reactions: Freema

Paul3613

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
NOT BEING ABLE TO EAT WHAT I WANT, Outdoor gardening, Bad weather, Floods, Bush fires, Below zero temperatures, Not being able to walk my dog (she is to old),
6.0 this am, today is looking like being a beautiful day, not a cloud in the sky 12°C at 9.30am. :happy:

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Parsnips, turnips, swedes-the vegetable not the people.
Maybe rest if you have a cold? Your body needs to fight that throat infection!
Thank you. I have asthma also and find that I get rid of colds faster if push fluids, do a couple of hours of medium intensity exercise and use my rescue inhaler-I mowed the lawn with the push mower and cleaned up the yard. I'm at 176 mg/dl or 9.7 about 1 and a half hours after dinner. Hoping for a good reading in the morning.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Ok. So I'm new to this forum. And may it's countries or maybe I'm just too new to this. But when I test I get a 3 digit number. I.e 189 (my fasting blood sugar this morning). But reading this I'm seeing 8.6 (random #). What is the difference and how do I calculate that.

Paul3613

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ok. So I'm new to this forum. And may it's countries or maybe I'm just too new to this. But when I test I get a 3 digit number. I.e 189 (my fasting blood sugar this morning). But reading this I'm seeing 8.6 (random #). What is the difference and how do I calculate that.

Welcome to the forum, this is a link to an on line conversion chart that converts everything. Paul.. http://www.onlineconversion.com/blood_sugar.htm

Reactions: Prem51