What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
@egontoast @NAVIN_KUMAR_SINHA

Hello to you both and welcome to the Forum :) Here is the Basic Information, linked to in my signature, which we give to new members and I hope you will find it useful. In addition there is a link to the Low Carb Program which you could look at. Ask as many questions as you want and someone will be able to help.

Reactions: Cumberland

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
A surprising 4.9 this morning after a somewhat carby day yesterday and being in the high sevens at bed time.

Reactions: Cumberland

DiabeticDadUK

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
3 days of good fasting numbers. Today I have a lie in and 11.4. Not disastrous, I know. My own fault for staying up late and having a few too many carbs late in the evening. I'm off to self flagellate

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Have you tried snorting saline solution? Salimar from the chemist sorted out my rhinitis and consequent coughing. It was like a miracle for me.

Yes I use sea salt nasal spray from doctors called Sterimar and follow it with Prevalin spray stops pollens from irritating lining of nose, never without.
Went to see a professor at the hospital and he put me on steroids nasal spray, I ended up with cataracts in both eyes. Apparently the steroid spray has been known to cause them,so I won't use steroids.
Cataracts put paid to my Fell walking and driving for Two and half years because of operation complications,and arthritis in knees set in during this time so all of this due to nasal sprays for allergies.
But I still walk locally with our two pugs so it's not all bad,hoping to go back this year and do aqua aerobics at local baths should help with arthritis. That's me having a moan done ! Enjoy the good weather while we can everyone.K