What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey, hey hey Lady K c'mon then let's have it? Bouncy castle? Cake? Tizer? Spill the beans missus :)
7.2 today :) had a great time at party albeit getting told to get of bouncey castle cos i was too old by a 3 year old (the absolute cheek of it :sour: ) and dont get me started about the pass the party game was nearly lynched:wideyed: but ye a good day was had by all especially me :angelic: and after me saying i cant lie in i never got up till 8am typical anyway enjoy the rest of your weekend mr d and everyone else xx

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
6.8 this morning.:) My lovely man has a cold and it's turning into a cough, Never good with COPD :grumpy:. I'm keeping a watchful eye:watching:. Have a super Sunday folks
you too and hope your lovely man has a speedy recovery i have copd so i know :arghh:

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good food and fine wine are the building blocks which are held together by the glue of fine weather. All of these go together to make an excellent weekend. What are you waiting for? :)

Agree, @Diabeticliberty. Having some wine and food while sitting outside is the best way to enjoy the great weather. Alas -- yesterday all we did was grocery shopping.

Today, we might visit a flea market -- if there is a good one.

What are your plans for today?

Reactions: Diabeticliberty
D

Diabeticliberty

Agree, @Diabeticliberty. Having some wine and food while sitting outside is the best way to enjoy the great weather. Alas -- yesterday all we did was grocery shopping.

Today, we might visit a flea market -- if there is a good one.

What are your plans for today?

Alas groceries need to be shopped for but it ain't no fun at all. If you want done fleas my little doggie has a fur coat full of them. I will send you some if you like? Today I am constructing 24 tarpon flies for a client. Loads of fun with big sharp fishing hooks and bits of feather and stuff

D

Diabeticliberty

7.2 today :) had a great time at party albeit getting told to get of bouncey castle cos i was too old by a 3 year old (the absolute cheek of it :sour: ) and dont get me started about the pass the party game was nearly lynched:wideyed: but ye a good day was had by all especially me :angelic: and after me saying i cant lie in i never got up till 8am typical anyway enjoy the rest of your weekend mr d and everyone else xx

You need to round the kids up give them loads of sweets to make them really hyper and then you have the bouncy castle all to yourself. Glad you had a good day. May your Sunday be equally enthralling.

NB no children were given excessive amounts of sweets in the construction of this Internet reply. They couldn't have cos I ate them all myself :p

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
You need to round the kids up give them loads of sweets to make them really hyper and then you have the bouncy castle all to yourself. Glad you had a good day. May your Sunday be equally enthralling.

NB no children were given excessive amounts of sweets in the construction of this Internet reply. They couldn't have cos I ate them all myself :p
nothing so exciting shopping and i may be a lady who lunches out today :playful:(thats if i can be bothered getting dressed today);)

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Alas groceries need to be shopped for but it ain't no fun at all. If you want done fleas my little doggie has a fur coat full of them. I will send you some if you like? Today I am constructing 24 tarpon flies for a client. Loads of fun with big sharp fishing hooks and bits of feather and stuff

Twenty-four sounds like a lot. How long will it take you to get all of them done?

By the way, my hubby and I cancelled the fleamarket plans -- so no need for your dog to share. We are going to sit outside and have some wine and quiche (albeit without the crust).

Ymdawd

Type of diabetes
Type 2

Your client does not need any help with the actual fishing do they.?

D

Diabeticliberty

Twenty-four sounds like a lot. How long will it take you to get all of them done?

By the way, my hubby and I cancelled the fleamarket plans -- so no need for your dog to share. We are going to sit outside and have some wine and quiche (albeit without the crust).

I should have them finished tomorrow night. Wine and quiche with or without crust sounds like it's making me feel very, very hungry :)

Ymdawd

Type of diabetes
Type 2
How appropriate.? Guess it shows my age/sense of humour.? Listening to a song on my linux powered computer

NO EASY ROAD by Wishbone Ash from their album ARGUS

Could have been made for diabetics LOL

Reactions: geefull and ziggy_w
D

Diabeticliberty

Your client does not need any help with the actual fishing do they.?

I think he may heed some help actually. Last year in Belize he was fishing from a skiff with a very shallow draft. He was targeting bonefish but hooked a very large barracuda. He played the fish and retrieved it to the boat. As he tried to revive the fish it just flopped onto it's side as it was absolutely knacke.........tired out. He attempted half a dozen times to revive if but failed. He climb out of the boat and standing in 4ft of saltwater held the fish under the snout and by the tail to revive it. The fish came to and swam out of his hands. It got 6 ft in front of him. Immediately turned around. Swam straight back at him and attacked him taking a large chunk out of his thigh. He needed medical attention and a large whisky.

Reactions: geefull and Ymdawd

Ymdawd

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I think he may heed some help actually. Last year in Belize he was fishing from a skiff with a very shallow draft. He was targeting bonefish but hooked a very large barracuda. He played the fish and retrieved it to the boat. As he tried to revive the fish it just flopped onto it's side as it was absolutely knacke.........tired out. He attempted half a dozen times to revive if but failed. He climb out of the boat and standing in 4ft of saltwater held the fish under the snout and by the tail to revive it. The fish came to and swam out of his hands. It got 6 ft in front of him. Immediately turned around. Swam straight back at him and attacked him taking a large chunk out of his thigh. He needed medical attention and a large whisky.

Now that is real fisherman’s tale. Wow.!

Reactions: karen8967