What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Foggy up here this morning
Hi Cumberland still good number from you I seem to be getting on top of mine and gout problem seem to have subsided hopefully like my diabetic diet the changes I've made to help both problems will work only time will tell, WEATHER HERE SUNNY, SHUSH,unless it goes back in. Bet after the foggy start it will be sunny their hope so,have a lovely weekend K

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Morning...wide away at 03:40...decided not to post that early...not keen on entering an 'empty room' first...didn't actually get to bed...it was freezing last night...lit the open fire...sat down for just five minutes in our big 'phat' comfy chair at 22:30...just five minutes mind...woke up at 03:45 to a 5.7 and a face that looked like a well creased duvet cover...coffee it is then...who's making it?
:wacky::):joyful::joyful:

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Hi Karen what am I like went off without posting BG I was still 5.9 again so pleased I'm getting more control again!
Have a good weekend sunny here fingers crossed it stays for a while,read Diabeticliberty post on Birkenhead what's he like he cracks me up too so funny!K

Netta's

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi
straight out of bed mine was 9.4 which isn't cool especially as I didn't have anything stupid to eat yesterday.

Reactions: Prem51

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Karen what am I like went off without posting BG I was still 5.9 again so pleased I'm getting more control again!
Have a good weekend sunny here fingers crossed it stays for a while,read Diabeticliberty post on Birkenhead what's he like he cracks me up too so funny!K
i know always makes me laugh made up your bgs seem more controlled god help liverpool with mr d haha hope yo:joyful::)u an yours have a great weekend its nice an sunny here at the moment always makes ye feel more cheery

Reactions: Granny_grump_

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
i know always makes me laugh made up your bgs seem more controlled god help liverpool with mr d haha hope yo:joyful::)u an yours have a great weekend its nice an sunny here at the moment always makes ye feel more cheery
me emojis have gone nuts in the middle of post should be at the end lol

Reactions: Granny_grump_

heavyd

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
bleaching of skin and lies
Hi heavyd what your doing is fine little steps not huge ones and your BG will come down steadily is the best way to do it.
I've had higher readings earlier in year after our holiday couldn't get back into it for a while. But a few months later I'm back on track
It happens and we deal with it when we get our heads back on. Good luck, the gout is under control at moment but thank you another diet to follow to keep it at bay,life eh! things happen and we deal with them,and this forum gives us the tools to help put things right back on track. Have a lovely weekend.K
Yes you are right, lovely weekend too

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Hi Cumberland still good number from you I seem to be getting on top of mine and gout problem seem to have subsided hopefully like my diabetic diet the changes I've made to help both problems will work only time will tell, WEATHER HERE SUNNY, SHUSH,unless it goes back in. Bet after the foggy start it will be sunny their hope so,have a lovely weekend K

The fog has lifted and now bright sun and blue sky it's a lovely day and set to last all day

Best wishes to you Kathleen enjoy the sun

Ixarix

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning everyone my BG for today was 6.2. It is a cold day today. 1C so far. Winter is definitely coming. All the leaves on the big maple in front of my house are off now. Wondering when we'll get our first snow. Hope all is well with all of you today.

Ixarix

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
13.1 today. Knew it was a bad one before i even whacked in the test strip. Just a totally bad day at work plus a bit of comfort eating last night. Ah well just dust yourself off, pick yourself up and start all over again. Its so bloody familiar
Hope you feel better soon. I'm sure things will be back to normal soon.

Reactions: ziggy_w

Ixarix

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
4.3 for me today still too low for me arrgtea and biscuits it is then no work today yay anyway have a great weekend everyone anyone doing anything nice
Oh my, I keep thinking it is Saturday. Nothing major planned. I'd love to go out for dinner. We'll see about that.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning guys :) just realised I haven't checked in on this thread for AGES so sorry for missing a lot! Lol, was a straight 5.0 for me this morning :) hope everyone is having a lovely day :D x
How you doing kaylz91 good i hope x

Reactions: kaylz91

Ixarix

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Why wait till saturday go out for dinner today... in fact go on saturday as well
I had the best chili on Wed. I t was at one of my favorite restaurants here. Nice big bowl, there was so much I only ate half, and ate the rest yesterday.

Reactions: karen8967