What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
10.2 for today
emoji4.png
Don't understand what's happening with your BG into being type1 but in my little understanding of the libra I thought it's purpose was to keep you on track, or is this another type of meter. Sorry you seem to be just has many ups and downs has myself at moment. But I wish you well and hope you can get it under control soon. K

Reactions: karen8967

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
BG of 8.2 at 6.25am - not good at all but could be a lot worse I suppose. So this is what it feels like when going downhill on a rollercoaster.? ☹️☹️☹️
Hi@Ymdawd how's things, your having a roller coaster ride has well that's you me and Karen there will probably be more joining us before this months out. I have said I would not post my BG Has they are also up and down in 9s again after evening Meal but before bed around 10 pm they dropped to 6.1 tested when I got up around 3pm and they where still 6.1 I don't understand it all just putting it down to illness. Wishing you a good day and if your out and about on the roads take care? K

Glenmac

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.5 today,had a stressful day yesterday so could be the reason.Our overnight temp here was -11 we were told (We made the national news) and overnight our central heating had gone......thank goodness for the wood burner!Our wonderful plumber arrived on the scene......frozen fuel pipe!Just settled down to a hot drink to find outside drain blocked.....oh joy!! The joys of country living!....All good now.Take care everyone, especially if you are driving.

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
4.9 this morning have had to open the freezer door to try and warm the place up..
Know what you mean! My central heating is constantly on 22 but it's still cold sat hear with Jammies on dressing gown and heat retaining socks on plus slippers +central heating going for the new heat pad next! Ha ha!! Heaven help my heating bill after all this. K
. BG 6.1 may has well put them out here it won't change a thing it is what it is! K

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
BG of 8.2 at 6.25am - not good at all but could be a lot worse I suppose. So this is what it feels like when going downhill on a rollercoaster.? ☹️☹️☹️
Not ideal numbers Ymdawd...but...you seem to have been pushing your self hard lately...driving up north...Scotland..very early starts...the weather...possibly stress induced...not enough rest...not feeling100%...no doubt as you know it all takes its toll...hope very much you have a break soon...those numbers will settle.

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Set off for work yesterday...driving rain...sleet & snow on the M25...horrendous...finally got home around 6pm...did nothing...will try to do nothing today...have a little paperwork to complete...then feet up...heating full on...I feel a Christmas movie coming on!

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
7.5 today,had a stressful day yesterday so could be the reason.Our overnight temp here was -11 we were told (We made the national news) and overnight our central heating had gone......thank goodness for the wood burner!Our wonderful plumber arrived on the scene......frozen fuel pipe!Just settled down to a hot drink to find outside drain blocked.....oh joy!! The joys of country living!....All good now.Take care everyone, especially if you are driving.
@Glenmac And I thought we where having it bad it's been -8 during the night here hubby tells me but not has cold has your having it. Wrap up stay in! K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Set off for work yesterday...driving rain...sleet & snow on the M25...horrendous...finally got home around 6pm...did nothing...will try to do nothing today...have a little paperwork to complete...then feet up...heating full on...I feel a Christmas movie coming on!
@Bubbsie enjoy your day you so deserve it! K

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@Bubbsie enjoy your day you so deserve it! K
Thanks K...yesterday working in London...parked the car...automated payment by phone...had to register my new debit card...gloves off to do that...took 15 minutes...the snow was so heavy...covered the screen...phone went dolally...my fingers were so cold it was painful...couldn't write any notes for nearly half an hour!

Reactions: Granny_grump_

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Thanks K...yesterday working in London...parked the car...automated payment by phone...had to register my new debit card...gloves off to do that...took 15 minutes...the snow was so heavy...covered the screen...phone went dolally...my fingers were so cold it was painful...couldn't write any notes for nearly half an hour!

@Bubbsie just read your post about parking yesterday you poor thing like I said you so deserve your break from it all, Enjoy It .K

Reactions: HarryBeau

paula121s

I think you deserve a nothing Day! Enjoy your movie and stay warm.

paula121s

Oh no, sounds like a bad day. I know the feeling, a lot of positives with rural living but can be tricky when things go wrong. We had an oil delivery yesterday, only to be told our oil tank was split and they couldn’t deliver!! We’re nearly on empty too!

paula121s

Morning all. A very cold one this morning. -7 overnight and very icy here. Another roller coaster. 7 at bedtime and 8.2 this morning! To be fair I did have a small cheesecake last night...I know I shouldn’t, but it was delicious . Stay warm and safe if you’re going out.