What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning Lady K My little swamp duck. Thank you ever so much for the birthday wishes. You make a gnarly old turkey feel like a spring chicken. I hope you are feeling better today. Have yourself that Friday feeling :)
I feel great today ive got that friday feeling haha x once again have a fab birthday reading your posts always make me feel better x

D

Diabeticliberty

Sag mir, wann wirst du mein sein? Sag mir quando quando quando. Sag mir erzählen Sie mir sagen, wann? I am rather overwhelmed. Some pilgrim only went an ordered me a singing Shirley Basseygramme. She knocked on my door at 6. 00 am and I asked do you love me? She sang I hate you. I sang do you love me. She sang I hate you. As she made her way up the street she turned and sang your blood sugars this morning are 3.7mmols. My neighbours by the way are gonna ask for an ASBO for me as Shirley got them all out of bed. May you all have a fine day and a double fine weekend. Mine has already got off to a better start with an extra hour and a half in bed. I must away for doggie walkies and wor............hey wait a minute. I'm not working today :)

D

Diabeticliberty

10.7 this morning, i was niot feeling well at all yesterday and noted my levels were a little higher, got up feeling shattered even though slept well...hope today going to be better than yesterday

Hey Patsy, I hope that today is a much better day for you. Please take good care of yourself :)

Reactions: karen8967

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
10.7 this morning, i was niot feeling well at all yesterday and noted my levels were a little higher, got up feeling shattered even though slept well...hope today going to be better than yesterday
Wishing you well @PatsyB . A few lergies around lately.
Hope your day improves.

Reactions: Cumberland

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Good morning all
5.0 today, highest for months, Perhaps it's the stress. We're away from home for a couple of days and had a solicitor's visit with other family yesterday.
Just remember another's solicitor hasnt your best interest. Most things in law is argueable. Make sure you check your rights before agreeing anything hun.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
5.6 this morning after second sleepless night in a row, I knocked one of the bruises on my arm yesterday morning splitting the skin was still bleeding at bed time last night a little painful OK now though.