what's your keto/low carb smoothie?

Drfarxan

mine is 0 carb almond milk,1/4 cup full cream milk(sometimes) 3gr of carbs,avocado 100g with 9 gr of carbs,full cream/whip cream 3gr of carbs,vanilla extract and stevia drops 0 grs of carbs.
Before being diagnosed with diabetes i use to make the same only with banana,dates and vanilla ice cream :( .

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
mine is 0 carb almond milk,1/4 cup full cream milk(sometimes) 3gr of carbs,avocado 100g with 9 gr of carbs,full cream/whip cream 3gr of carbs,vanilla extract and stevia drops 0 grs of carbs.
Before being diagnosed with diabetes i use to make the same only with banana,dates and vanilla ice cream :( .

The one thing that had always put me off smoothies is the concentration of whatever is in them, even if you make them yourself!

MrsA2

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I've just been reading Metabolical by Dr Robert Lustig. He's anti any smoothies, no matter how good the ingredients. Says it destroys the fibre too much and our guts need the fibre. Although its all in the glass it's too processed to do its job properly.
Ditto juice and baby food

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
Think you will find it hard to get many takers, as this type of combination hits the blood stream rather quickly. In my pre-diabetes days it would have been a bananas and many berries, with coconut milk.