Who are you?

• Thread starter catherinecherub
  • Start Date
C

catherinecherub

Finding Nemo,
That is a picture of the great lady herself, not me. Sue put it up.!!
Regards, Catherine.

FindingNemo

hahaha!! I'm so thick, I was thinking it was a striking ressemblence, though I feel she has aged a bit since that photo!

C

catherinecherub

Hi FindingNemo,
You are not thick. She is 72 but she still looks good for her age.
Regards, Catherine.

graham64

Dislikes
Ironing, cooking, shopping. Pessimists, people with sense of humour bypass. Speed cameras Traffic wardens, Nanny state and Hypocrites
I've been asking myself this question for years, still no wiser :shock: :shock: :shock:

graham64

Dislikes
Ironing, cooking, shopping. Pessimists, people with sense of humour bypass. Speed cameras Traffic wardens, Nanny state and Hypocrites
Who are you :?:

sugarless sue said:
That's called dementia ,Graham! :lol: :lol:

dumpling

I'm dumpling sort of round and doughy and I'm glad sugarless sue you like red heads because I've got red hair and up until now I've not thought of it as an asset as it got me called carrot top when younger or they used to sing ginger nut fell in the cut and swollowed all the fishes up a fish came up and swollowed her up and thats the end of ginger nut . I suppose its not to bad now because red heads don't go grey they go white like I am i've got red hair with strands of white actually I was told by an elderly relative that its not red but teasion red with gold threads. sorry folks i'm woffaling Ithink its nice we can be anonymous its helps when your unberding that pepole don't know who you are it makes it easier some how. :D

IanD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbohydrates
dumpling said:
I'm dumpling sort of round and doughy and I'm glad sugarless sue you like red heads because I've got red hair and up until now I've not thought of it as an asset as it got me called carrot top when younger or they used to sing ginger nut fell in the cut and swollowed all the fishes up a fish came up and swollowed her up and thats the end of ginger nut . I suppose its not to bad now because red heads don't go grey they go white like I am i've got red hair with strands of white actually I was told by an elderly relative that its not red but teasion red with gold threads. sorry folks i'm woffaling Ithink its nice we can be anonymous its helps when your unberding that pepole don't know who you are it makes it easier some how. :D

The artist Titian would have loved you.
Titian_Portrait_of_Isabella_of_Portugal_1548.jpg

Bubsy Malone

Dislikes
Patronising people, fish and cold callers
Whoops! had a bit of a senior moment (bit of a worry when I'm only 36) I posted a pic of myself on the original pics thread - you'll have to look in Diabetes Discussions to see me :oops:

bubbles1

My name is used as it has been my nickname all my life, (I will not indulge why lol!) but as a baby you could probably guess without too much trouble and the name has stuck on even into adulthood as im 40 now, two heart attacks but alive and kicking :D

Tangoman

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Mine's got nothing to do with fizzy drinks. One of the things I do is stand around by the side of motor racing circuits waiting for things to go wrong, dressed in a fireproof orange suit...I'm a motor sport marshal at Castle Combe in Wiltshire.
Not the most fetching of colours and it doesn't go with my lovely blue eyes but its a laugh (most of the time)!

Season starts on Easter Monday!

Rich

broads

User name has got nothing to do with my size. Also I am definately not the person I see in the mirror, that just HAS TO be someone else.

weepete

Dislikes
injustice
I am a Louis Walsh look a like. http://pete-stewart.co.uk/. the wee part comes because my bum is near the ground. speaking about bums , mine does not look big in anything anymore as I have managed to stay at 12 stone for months now, not bad for a man that used to be 15 stone.