Who is winning this war. The Sussexes or the Royals?

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
I was wondering if anybody has seen the South Park 'world wide privacy tour' about Me and He.
It's hilarious. Just hoping now that Me and He won't be able to sue them. They (South Park) must have good lawyers
to hopefully look into everything first. Best thing since sliced bread.

• Funny
Reactions: Prancy

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
I was wondering if anybody has seen the South Park 'world wide privacy tour' about Me and He.
It's hilarious. Just hoping now that Me and He won't be able to sue them. They (South Park) must have good lawyers
to hopefully look into everything first. Best thing since sliced bread.
I haven't seen it but my wife tells me it's brilliant.

Reactions: Aishia

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
Back to these again.By now I don't care either who wins.
Maybe they should all do a month's swap with a real poor family(poor from no fault of their own)
Think it would do them all good. Think it would be brilliant. Like in today's paper a cartoon from Mac.A scene from this kitchen.(upstair, downstair really).This maid in the kitchen reading a paper with the headline 'Royal links to slavery'.
Then this poor butler coming in half dead almost. (Will all these orders). Then the caption 'They','ll never change....
would you mind drawing the curtains, Jenkins? ....May I have a cup of tea, Jenki

ns?.....Some more conflakes, please, Jenkins .....' (What happened there) I think poor Jenkins passed out for a
moment.
He is a brilliant Catoonist.Mac that is.

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
What would happen to the Royals if the monarchy was abolished?. Why don't they themselves not want it abolised?
Thing is they could still walk away with all their millions.Why is it so important to them that it is not abolised.?

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
Watched the Coronation today.What I felt was all the money in the world still can't solve their family problems. ie jeolousy, et c etc.So in the end rich or poor it still won't solve it.