Who is winning this war. The Sussexes or the Royals?

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
This will go on for a long time but not for ever I hope. 'they all still t think
they are so ENTITLED like Harry no w saying
Nobody looked after me after my mother's death.What about the nanny that looked after him.
Just another servant I suppose

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I don't care about who is winning.
The majority of people in this kingdom are losing!

The UK is broken and if I could, I would have used a more descriptive word than broken.

Best wishes.

Reactions: Aishia

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
No-one is winning. Harry has jumped out of the frying pan into the fire. He has been used by the American media, starting with Oprah Winfrey. A real friend would not have done the interview with Meghan and Harry in 2021.

He obviously has mental health issues and they can only have been made worse by this whole affair. I feel sorry for him.

H and M keep saying they want reconciliation, but how can there ever be any when they keep revealing personal conversations to the world? I would never trust them again as they have proved they are not trustworthy.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
My wife just got the book SPARE.
Myself I'm not that interested so won't be reading it haven't watched any interviews or documentary's either.
I'm not anti or pro when it comes to the royals I think my attitude would best be described as indifferent.
I do find it a bit odd that in the 21st century people still seem to need princes and princesses and kings who are dishonest and disloyal to their own families.
Is it better than East Enders I wonder... I haven't watched that either for over twenty years!

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
What I think is Harry wants this fairy tale also in his own way(happy ever after).But in Meghan who according to a lot of people is a Narcissistic Sociopath. And remember 'love is always blind'. Well until he wakes up, If he ever does things are going to be just the same. She is just manipulation him now. For her own gains.And he just cant see it.

• Winner
Reactions: zand

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
Still think she is A dangerous woman. Narcissistic people always are. Willing to destroy other people for their own gains in the end.But what gets me is that Harry thinks himself now that she can save him. She just cant. She just makes thinks worse with her manipulation.

Family is very important in life.She diden think much of her own family did she.Especially her father.So really that is a good example of how she can treat other families.

I think it is beyond now anyway. I just can't understand how Harry is going on and on about the royals keeping
Quiet. Think I would keep quiet also. What would be the point talking if it would be material for another book.
he just seems not to understand that. Selling his family just for money.Beyond.

• Winner
Reactions: zand

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
I also think that they have all been spoiled rotten. Harry now complain g that his wedding wasent that extravagant
How many millions did it c ost?.The more you get the more you want.

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
I used to look after these people in this Hospice. One patient he had Cancer. He was able to go home for this weekend.
W ell what happened he went home for this weekend hoping to have a break really . When he got home his family were
all quarelling with each other, and he had a heart attack.Why can't people let go of their grudges.And just find some
Peace in their lives for God's sake.

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
No-one is winning. Harry has jumped out of the frying pan into the fire. He has been used by the American media, starting with Oprah Winfrey. A real friend would not have done the interview with Meghan and Harry in 2021.

He obviously has mental health issues and they can only have been made worse by this whole affair. I feel sorry for him.

H and M keep saying they want reconciliation, but how can there ever be any when they keep revealing personal conversations to the world? I would never trust them again as they have proved they are not trustworthy.
I really liked that. And shows you in the end that money can't really buy you anything in the end. Not even morals.
But ave to laugh at some things . Like years ago the queen mother when she was going around on one of her walkabouts, greeting everybody, and waving at everybody Then got in the car (sorry don't know anything about big or small cars, only know that they have 4 wheels). Anyway she was still waving and wav ing and sinking down
Into the car seat. In the end people could only see the top of her hat. And the top o f her hand, still
Waving. Apparently she was just ******. But I thought it was really funny.
L

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
The lasting memory my great aunt Bertha had of the queen mother was a slap in the face when she as a young girl worked in her household as a maid and made any kind of even minor mistake.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
The lasting memory my great aunt Bertha had of the queen mother was a slap in the face when she as a young girl worked in her household as a maid and made any kind of even minor mistake.
Hi,

Interestingly when I was in my teens I worked as a builder’s labourer for a local guy. In Bath. Mid 1980s.
It was great. Whilst we were doing a job the owner if going away used to pay me to feed the cat? At the same time..
These were big pricey “pads.” With a lot of history..

But I digress.. I was digging a trench for a wall out the back of a massive house. I hit a seam of broken Victorian looking crockery?
(Blue & white looking porcelain or bone china.)
Hello, I thought. Not what I was expecting..
I was told the housekeeping staff hid any busted stuff because they would get punished for it back in the “good ‘ol days.”

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
An Other thing that I can't quite get is the bowing. Apparently there is even a book about who is supposed to bow to who
Bit beyond. Think there was a comedy sketch by a comedian. And in this sketch, these two men bowed their heads exactly the same time. And they just knocked themselves out. Another funny moment. Humour will definitely
Get us through a lot.

Reactions: JohnEGreen

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
Think that was a bit too much. Your poor aunty Bertha.

• Friendly
Reactions: JohnEGreen

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
We get this a lot in life. People thinking that money can buy them ev erything.
Just one example here in North Wales now. This great mansion(Glynllifon)(an old story, but still true today And the so called nobility. What they did in the end
was get even higher walls around their mansion but they still exploited the poor.Was told why this Lord of
Glynllifon did that 'he built these high walls he said to keep the peasant out and keep the pheasant in'.Beyond.

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
He was called Lord Newborough actually. Must get my facts right.

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
Must still laugh. To me the laugh of the week.Somebody said Prince Andrew banned from BH
And now according to this source he will have to now get a teddy bear exhibition from St James palace.

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
Because he apparently got a tantrum because his teddy bears in Bucklingam H
Weren't quite in the order that he wanted.

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
Worse still (I pity him for that)So back to the family really who induged him in the first place.
They have a lot to answer for.

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
Spoiled means spoiled really in any language.

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
A little story in a newspaper yesterday. Edward V11 king from 1901 to 1910. Well he was wandering through his palace (like they do)and came across a maid pushing a baby in a pram. 'What on earth is that baby doing here?'asked the king. 'Whose baby is it?' The maid replies. 'Your baby, sir.' So out of touch with his own child.
Sad and funny the same time.