Who's online?

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hi all, I sometimes look to see who's online and I have noticed, that, at times there have been 20+ hidden ??????? now, that is very surprising for a forum as that seems to be alot. So, I decided to click the hidden button ( to hide my status)to see what happens and it still came up as RRB online???

So how does a member become 'invisible online' because I couldn't get it to work ? :eek: and are these hidden members, maybe former members and spying :wave: I noticed 14 today :eh: just a thought :wink:

Thanks guys RRB :D

LittleGreyCat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diet drinks - the artificial sweeteners taste vile.
Having to forswear foods I have loved all my life.
Trying to find low carb meals when eating out.
Are you still supposed to be 'hidden'?

Because you show up as online.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
LittleGreyCat said:
Are you still supposed to be 'hidden'?

Because you show up as online.

Yes, exactly :lol:

RRB

Yorksman

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Robinredbreast said:
So how does a member become 'invisible online' because I couldn't get it to work ? :eek:

Since the FBI got involved, you can't hide. If you try to hide, you just attract their interest. They think you have some reason to want to remain anonymous. That's the problem with paranoia, They are all out to get me. I'll show 'em ... :twisted:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Yorksman said:
Robinredbreast said:
So how does a member become 'invisible online' because I couldn't get it to work ? :eek:

Since the FBI got involved, you can't hide. If you try to hide, you just attract their interest. They think you have some reason to want to remain anonymous. That's the problem with paranoia, They are all out to get me. I'll show 'em ... :twisted:

Understand ( I think), they are spys then :lol: but still,how does one become a hidden member online, if the blooming button won't do it :?: :crazy: RRB

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
As with most forums; moderators, administrators, engine support staff and those of the advertisers can opt to go invisible. The option is their's choose use at any time.

Montana

Dislikes
Anyone moody negative or judgemental
Hidden comedians!

:lol: hi yorksman - you are so so funny! That really tickled me. :wave: :lol: