WHY?

mistee71

Dislikes
FOOTBALL. MY husband is a sports fanatic and watches everything. Most i can put up with just not football.
Doing the house work this morning i grabbed the hoover plugged it in and it was already switched to on. For some reason, I have to switch it on coz I'm not ready for the noise :lol: . I find myself rushing to swith it off coz i really cant stand it. Another one is i always think i hear the phone ringing and always end up turning the hoover on and off several times just to check. Does anything funny weird happen to anybody else? Please say yes coz i dont want to be the only weirdo out there. :crazy:

dawnmc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Hairdryer, when I'm using it I'm damned sure I can hear the phone.

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Same with me when I am in the shower ,very inconvenient :shock:
CAROL

mistee71

Dislikes
FOOTBALL. MY husband is a sports fanatic and watches everything. Most i can put up with just not football.
:lol: :lol: :lol: good one :lol: :lol: :lol:

definately inconvenient

mistee71

Dislikes
Just spoke to my brother to see if he hears things. I'm 41 and he is 43 and lives with me and my family. He was saying that even now when he is listening to his music he swears he hears our mum shouting to him. She lives over 200 mile away.

Helenababe

Mine's thinking I'm hearing the door knocking. I don't know why but I hate the sound of someone knocking at the door.

Often, when we've got tele on or other sound, I can swear I hear the door knocking. Nobody else hears it but I'm convinced, so one of them go and check, but nobody's there.

The worst time it happens, is when I'm just coming out of sleep and I hear a loud knocking at the door. Jump out and rush to door, but of course nobody there.

I also hear my mum calling me occasionally, very odd. I even rang her one time to see if she was ok.

Helena

mistee71

Dislikes
Another one of mine is the electric meter. I have a prey pay so beeps when running low and like Helenababe i have even gotten out of bed to put the emergency on. There was one time not long after i got up that the meter was beeping, the meter is in my shed just outside my front door and the door locked behind me. I was wearing my dressing gown and live on one of the biggest council estates in my town. I went knocking on 2 of my neighbours doors but neither was in. I do have a back gate but i keep it locked and its 6ft high one side and a bigger drop the other. I ended up running around the estate hoping to find someone young and not scared of dogs. You'd think i would learn from my mistakes but i've done it again since :crazy:

SweetHeart

I have that hairdryer thing. I'm also convinced, the moment I'm in the shower, that I have heard the phone or the doorbell. I just have to get out and check, dripping everywhere. Several times, I've just ignored the door whilst in the shower, thinking I'm hearing things, only to find a card on the mat asking me to collect an undelivered package from the sorting office miles away.

Our phone hardly ever rings during the day. Today was the opposite. We finally get the house to ourselves for the first time in many months and every phone in the house rang.....and I am pathologically unable to ignore it in case it's an emergency :crazy:

Julia

Jolo

:lol: Ha ha so i'm not the only one! i always get the phone ringing when the musics on... i even feel my mobile vibrating as if somebodys ringing then i look at it and nothings going on! :lolno:

Delphinum

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Most food.
I always hear my dad shouting when I listen to certain music - Meat Loaf in particular - I used to think it was him when I lived with him but now he's up in Scotland and I'm down in England so it's definitely not him! :lol: