Wiggo!!

Paul1976

Dislikes
The puzzle that is Asperger syndrome that I still can't fit together.
3 cheers for Bradley Wiggins!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: Cracking victory for Great Britain!! The Geezer sure did good!! Great Omen with the olympics only days away!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

dawnmc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
The boy done good, watched it all the way, and will watch him tomorrow. Now off on my midnight walk soon to raise funds for our hospice.

Paul1976

Dislikes
The puzzle that is Asperger syndrome that I still can't fit together.
dawnmc said:
The boy done good, watched it all the way, and will watch him tomorrow. Now off on my midnight walk soon to raise funds for our hospice.
Good luck with the walk and I hope you raise a good amount for such a good local cause! :thumbup:

borofergie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Racism, Sexism, Homophobia
I couldn't be any prouder of Wiggo and Froome-dog. I never thought I'd see a Brit win the TdF, a one-two is beyong my wildest dreams.

For all the talk of Froome-dog being stronger, Wiggins was never under pressure for the whole 3 weeks.

Be fun next year with Contador and Schlek back.

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
I saw Wiggo and my immediate thought was .. here wiggo ... LOL

Yes, well done Wiggo and he must have nerves of steel to do that on just 2 wheels with such thin tyres .. :thumbup: :clap: :clap: