Yesterday was a lovely day

minimam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
It was my birthday yesterday. I am going to confess that I had a day off testing my blood (slap my wrists)
Met my family in town for breakfast and had a lush fry-up. The best part however was my youngest daughter lives in Edinburgh and she set off at 7.30 to drive to Sunderland to join us :) :) Then went shopping for lots of new clothes 2 sizes smaller following my 2st 4lb weight loss. Last night had a lovely curry AND SOME CAKE. My first cake in 3 months.

No point to this post really just wanted to say what I lovely day I had.

Back on track again today.

Reactions: 11 people

aqualung

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
that sounds a lovely day. well done on the weight loss, I bet that was a great feeling buying clothes 2 sizes smaller.

Do you live in Sunderland? that is my part of the world!

Reactions: 2 people

Indiana91

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
What a lovely day! Everyone has to let loose every now and again :) hope the new clothes look fab!

Indiana x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
It was my birthday yesterday. I am going to confess that I had a day off testing my blood (slap my wrists)
Met my family in town for breakfast and had a lush fry-up. The best part however was my youngest daughter lives in Edinburgh and she set off at 7.30 to drive to Sunderland to join us :) :) Then went shopping for lots of new clothes 2 sizes smaller following my 2st 4lb weight loss. Last night had a lovely curry AND SOME CAKE. My first cake in 3 months.

No point to this post really just wanted to say what I lovely day I had.

Back on track again today.

What a lovely day you had and such a happy post to read :D

Reactions: 3 people
K

Kat100

Happy birthday greetings....really glad you had a wonderful day, enjoy your new clothes ....thank you for sharing :) happy days are nice x

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
glad you had a lovely day. It is important, I think to not let every day be about diabetes.. but to just let ourselves live.

Reactions: 4 people