Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.4 this morning. Where have my 5-5.5's gone? Ate early last night too. 5.7 before bed :mad: Have a good day all :)[/QUOTE
I'm sure they'll be back soon - it's probably just a glitch in your diabetes journey - I used to have mornings when I would go into the high 5s for no reason!!

Reactions: 15 people

britishpub

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.4 today, strange lack of 4's this week. In other news I'm now only 1llb from my target weight as the scales said 11st 8 this morning, may have to set a new target.

Reactions: 26 people

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
I haven't been on the thread for a short while as my levels have all jumped up a little recently..and I'm hitting above 7.2 in the mornings. 7.7 yesterday, 7.4 today....about a week or so like this. I think I'm just a bit under the weather (literally) but my averages are right up, so I need a likewise unexplained drop. :( Really fed up.

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Oh dear @pleinster . I hope you are feeling better soon.

I woke up at 2.15 and my bs was 6.5. When I reemerge at 9.30 it was 7.

Reactions: 24 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Fbg 6.9 within minutes raised to 7.9 before breakfast hum... stress of getting ready really?

Reactions: 30 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I haven't been on the thread for a short while as my levels have all jumped up a little recently..and I'm hitting above 7.2 in the mornings. 7.7 yesterday, 7.4 today....about a week or so like this. I think I'm just a bit under the weather (literally) but my averages are right up, so I need a likewise unexplained drop. :( Really fed up.
@pleinster it could be the winter and all it entails. It will be spring soon and you'll never look back. Winter messes me up every year. No matter where I live. My body goes in store mode. :-\ It will soon go and we'll be our bouncy selves again. :)

bigjohn9916

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
people who use abbreviations without explanation.
text speak.
4.8 :) Chips and the new Heinz 50% less sugar and salt tomato ketchup.:greedy: A little treat for being 1/2 lb underweight.

Reactions: 31 people