Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Larissima

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.1 this morning. Bad head cold today so I stayed home from work, mostly in bed. So there goes the weekend! :(

Reactions: 31 people

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Hi all, 8.4 this morning before breakfast, before dinner 7.5, coming down. Seen doctor today after being diagnosed with Type 2 on 5th Jan 2016 with a reading of 19.3. Doctor impressed with my readings coming down and a healthy diet mainly lots of salad rivitas and low fat cottage cheese mackeral in tins etc:happy:

Reactions: 26 people

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Down this morning at 5.4.
The previous three nights I had curries with two naans, which are made with white flour. Last night I had two tandoori rotis instead which are made with wholemeal flour, so that might account for the reduction. I will have the rotis again tonight to see if I remain in the 5s tomorrow.

Reactions: 27 people

Alzebra

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I tested twice this morning after getting a 5.9 in the first test, then a 5.2 on a different finger. Weird :shifty:

Reactions: 29 people

KimG

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.4 this morning. Where have my 5-5.5's gone? Ate early last night too. 5.7 before bed :mad: Have a good day all :)

Reactions: 28 people