What music are you listening to?

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
Wolfie and anyone else who wants to link directly to a youtube but maybe doesn't know how ... it's slightly different between different forums.

Copy the
URL at the top of the video ... this is it's httpwww stuff.
Paste it into the box that appears when you click on the icon that looks slightly like a strip of film ....5th from the right in the row of icons just above this box.
If this works for you the charge is .... one listen to one of my music tracks from start to finish .... helps me stay up top.
Thankyou.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
Wolfie and anyone else who wants to link directly to a youtube but maybe doesn't know how ... it's slightly different between different forums.

Copy the
URL at the top of the video ... this is it's httpwww stuff.
Paste it into the box that appears when you click on the icon that looks slightly like a strip of film ....5th from the right in the row of icons just above this box.
If this works for you the charge is .... one listen to one of my music tracks from start to finish .... helps me stay up top.
Thankyou.
The icons don't appear till you're in a reply box.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
ha ha it did, ty JTL
You're welcome mate. It's dead simple when you know how but a mystery if you don't.
Now you have to pay the price by clicking on my link and listening to one of tunes to help me stay up near the top! If you don't I have to send the boys round and they'll bury you in sugar!
Clicky my link there's eighteen tunes there one will do.

Jibbers

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
questions on dislikes
Same thing I hear with rock an mettle

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
Same thing I hear with rock an mettle
I'm not having a go. There was no music just a voice then someone shuffling something about on a desk in front of a mike.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
You're welcome mate. It's dead simple when you know how but a mystery if you don't.
Now you have to pay the price by clicking on my link and listening to one of tunes to help me stay up near the top! If you don't I have to send the boys round and they'll bury you in sugar!
Clicky my link there's eighteen tunes there one will do.

I listened to Girl on A Motorcycle cus once upon a time I had a small motorbike that I wasnt very good at riding lol. The hubby took it off me and sold it cus I was so poor o_O. I enjoyed ur track. Dont have time at the mo but when I post what I'm listening to remind me to go listen to urs

Reactions: 2 people

kallylondon

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Snakes
This is what Im listening to, one of my favorite songs.