JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Good morning all from a sunny but cold Nottinghamshire. :)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Good morning, bright and sunny here :) have a great day :)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's bright but cold today. Hope it's a better day than yesterday, we had hail and snow showers! Have a good day everyone

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
27/4/16 - Good Morning from a Sunny York. Hope you all have a good day and everyone is well.:)

Finsky

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
Morning!
Well...my mother's visit is over and life is almost back into normal again. I 'just' have to nip my diet back into bud and be really good girl again :rolleyes: (why oh why it is so difficult for some to understand why I choose not to eat something....'try just a little bit'...:mad:)
I'm still hugging my PJ's....but the sun shine outside is telling me to wrap up and get out and face the cold breeze with dog. It was nice to have quiet morning for change and not to hear rattle from first thing in the morning...thanks to dear mum:rolleyes:
Have a nice day everybody...I definitely will :D:angelic:

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning folks, it's bright but cold again at the moment but getting very wet and windy this afternoon. Looks like I'll be doing my shopping this morning :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
28/4/16. - Good Morning from a Sunny York.:). Hope you are all well and enjoy your day.:) Had quite a frost during the night here in York.

Last edited by a moderator:

ickleowl

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People asking my husband how I am, or what is wrong with me. It's my legs that don't work - the mouth & brain are still functioning normally
Hello from ( currently) sunny Doncaster. It's pretty chilly, shady patches still have thick ice from yesterday's hail storm. Delinquent dog keeps doing cartoon moves on large stretch of ice outside back door - legs doing 70 mph, while going nowhere. Who am I to complain, it's keeping him amused & exercised :D

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning from sunny Scarborough. Have a good day everyone. :)

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning all, Bright sunny Lancashire here but freezing. Just got back from the doctors, saw a different doc about my frozen shoulder, this doc thinks I may have strained a ligament, sending me for physio. When the appointment comes through no idea will have to wait and see, at least something is being done about it now.

Guess what!!!! how about this for an answer, when I came out after seeing doc I asked the receptionist if she would know if my 3 month blood tests had come back? her reply was < I will just check on the computer > to which she replied < yes they have come back and are normal > I said what do you mean they are normal, I need to know the readings can I have a print out please ? No she said you will have to see the doc or diabetic nurse for that, and yes as you can guess they are both booked up for 2 weeks. So now I have to ring next Tuesday morning to see if there are any spare appointments, think I may ring the other surgery they have a couple of miles away and see if I can get in there. I like you all were am excited to see the results.:facepalm:

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good morning all, Bright sunny Lancashire here but freezing. Just got back from the doctors, saw a different doc about my frozen shoulder, this doc thinks I may have strained a ligament, sending me for physio. When the appointment comes through no idea will have to wait and see, at least something is being done about it now.

Guess what!!!! how about this for an answer, when I came out after seeing doc I asked the receptionist if she would know if my 3 month blood tests had come back? her reply was < I will just check on the computer > to which she replied < yes they have come back and are normal > I said what do you mean they are normal, I need to know the readings can I have a print out please ? No she said you will have to see the doc or diabetic nurse for that, and yes as you can guess they are both booked up for 2 weeks. So now I have to ring next Tuesday morning to see if there are any spare appointments, think I may ring the other surgery they have a couple of miles away and see if I can get in there. I like you all were am excited to see the results.:facepalm:

So pleased at your results. I was "wondering" if it could be more than a frozen shoulder? That's why I said the other day that you may need Physiotherapy! @amgrundy - Arlene Good, at last - so let's hope it is not too long a wait now. :) Keep us updated.

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Afternoon people from the Midlands. It was sunny this morning when I got up but now seems to be clouding over and looks like rain or something. I say something we've had allsorts all week - rain, sleet, snow, hail, thunder, sun. But the dog seems to like it, then again he's a little bit odd

Reactions: 5 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
29/4/16 - Good Morning from a Sunny York.:) @13lizanne - Anna, have a smashing time away and hope you manage to get out - take care of yourself. William x. And hope everyone has a good day.

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all, it's bright and breezy again today. It's also supposed to be raining this afternoon but I don't care cos I'll be in the cinema with DS, he's a big fan of the Marvel films so we're going to see Captain America Civil War

Reactions: 4 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
That's us off then! Goodbye forum family. Look after yourselves, -massive, huge hugs William - Barbara, that's wonderful news about DS script being put on by the theatre group, tell him Well done from me, see you all next week xxxxx

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Good morning, another bright, but chilly day, an active day for me and a bank holiday too:)

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
So pleased at your results. I was "wondering" if it could be more than a frozen shoulder? That's why I said the other day that you may need Physiotherapy! @amgrundy - Arlene Good, at last - so let's hope it is not too long a wait now. :) Keep us updated.
HI LIAM 1955 Yes I will keep you updated don't think I will have to wait long hope not anyway.:)

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning here from cold, snowing, hail, thunder, lightening, raining, sleet , and dull Lancashire.!!!!!:(

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all

Cold but sunny and dry day here in the West Midlands. Didnt risk putting the washing out as it felt too cold. Tumble dryer merrily pootling along with the clothes.

Enjoy your day

Reactions: 4 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all - it's sunny and cold again but I'm going out for the day so I hope it stays like that :) Hope everyone has a good day

Reactions: 2 people