Type 2 Life

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
@maureen5752 - PendfoldAPD is right, you must keep a diary of events. Did you say this person sent you text messages? If so, keep them and show them to the Police. :)William x

Reactions: 2 people

PosyPip

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Yey, coming off Metformin ... Doc says lower blood pressure, cholesterol and HbA1c means stopping this is fine - will review other medication in 4 months, but exercise and lifestyle changes have made such a difference.

Also, shouldn't beat myself up if I fall off the wagon once in a while. It's a good day today!
Great news. You've been an inspiration to me - thanks and well done.

Reactions: 5 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Hmm, I think @ickihun may be right - it could be time to call in some back-up. This guy needs to be taught some manners.....
Definitely - time to call in the Diabetes Avengers ...

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Great news. You've been an inspiration to me - thanks and well done.

Very kind of you to say so. The forum here is an awesome way to learn about your diabetes and work out how you should deal with it. Good luck, message me if you want to or have any questions - there are many folks here who know way more than me, so ask any questions you want :)

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@maureen5752 - PendfoldAPD is right, you must keep a diary of events. Did you say this person sent you text messages? If so, keep them and show them to the Police. :)William x
Unfortunately Xmas my phone had problem & got cleaned but got since then, some really nasty ones, so I have them, so stressed forgot my meds this morning! Hope your well yourself, just can't relax, still keep going, probably have to do somat about it soon. (Hug) thanks

S

Sable_Jan

One more day to work and not looking forward to it at all but then after tomorrow guess what

I'm on annual leave yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Whoopeeeeeeeee
LOL

One week off just to rest
Nowt planned but so good not to get up and go in

I will have a few lie ins

We might go to either Liverpool or Manchester (or both) A day in my beloved Lake District is calling me

And I am going to sink one or two cans
Sounds like a good plan to me but you've not mentioned KFC once

Reactions: 4 people

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Going nuts forgot to take meds today, take as usual tonight, must be getting old & forgetful, 64 soon that must be why ha ha @PenfoldAPD congrats with coming off meds! At least you won't forget to take them. Happy for you

If you have a smart phone look at the med reminder apps, they really help! I'm 47 but a memory like a sieve LOL

Reactions: 7 people

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
If you have a smart phone look at the med reminder apps, they really help! I'm 47 but a memory like a sieve LOL
. Thanks, will do. Good idea! 47! Lucky you wish I was 47 again, oh to be so young, I was walking my daughter to school when I was 47 to the junior/infants. Time goes so fast

Reactions: 3 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Unfortunately Xmas my phone had problem & got cleaned but got since then, some really nasty ones, so I have them, so stressed forgot my meds this morning! Hope your well yourself, just can't relax, still keep going, probably have to do somat about it soon. (Hug) thanks
My voice alone sounds menacing @maureen5752. The sound of my Central Scotland accent makes people flee lol. :eek:

Reactions: 6 people
S

Sable_Jan

D

debrasue

I don't know if it shows up at your end that I keep changing my rating icons on posts.............
It's not that I'm indecisive - it's the fact that my little chubby fingers don't work very well on the mini iPad and I keep hitting the wrong icons.
Just wanted to clear that up.
You're welcome!
:p