What music are you listening to?

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
They disbanded for a while but reformed a few years ago. Lisa Gerrard got a golden globe award for the music she composed for the film Gladiator with Hans Zimmer, She also did music for the Insider and whale Rider and several other films. Glad you liked it.
Liked it that much spent the next hour listening to more. My hobby is trying to make electronic/computer music and I'm feeling a little inspired after that.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks for posting this, I love this film and the music within the film is excellent, as is this one :):singing:

Also love this film hence having part of the soundtrack on my mp3 player. Loved watching the video through. Now trying to get my 15 yr old stepson interested in watching the film with me. Oh and I want a Nanook, trying to convince the family its a good idea to have a Husky/Malamute :)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Also love this film hence having part of the soundtrack on my mp3 player. Loved watching the video through. Now trying to get my 15 yr old stepson interested in watching the film with me. Oh and I want a Nanook, trying to convince the family its a good idea to have a Husky/Malamute :)

I absolutely agree with you, it's classic film, fantastic music, love it, especially the granddad and his final words at the endo_O Oh, I wanted a Jason Patric ( I better not say I want one now, but boy, in my dreams ) :happy::hungry:

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I absolutely agree with you, it's classic film, fantastic music, love it, especially the granddad and his final words at the endo_O Oh, I wanted a Jason Patric ( I better not say I want one now, but boy, in my dreams ) :happy::hungry:

Nah I wanted to be Kiefer Sutherland, loved his hair. Shame Iwas born a girl eh?

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
Gregory Porter - Take Me To The Alley - lyrically and musically out of this world:)

Sent from my iPad using DCUK Forum mobile app

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Love this track, in fact I have a not so secret crush on Chester. Have been a fan back from when they first started out in the late 90's. Have never seen them live though as I feel given my age I'm a tad too old for a nu-metal concert (I'm 46)

Thankyou for brightening my day :)

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.

Pharma

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Love this track, in fact I have a not so secret crush on Chester. Have been a fan back from when they first started out in the late 90's. Have never seen them live though as I feel given my age I'm a tad too old for a nu-metal concert (I'm 46)

Thankyou for brightening my day :)
They are great live I saw them in 2003 at Reading Festival. Your just the right age for nu-metal I'm 41 and still listen to Hybrid Theory.

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Love this. Mrs h-c is trying to persuade her uke group to add it to their gig list. (For those who are wondering if this is inappropriate for the ukulele, they play anything from Johnny Cash to the Vaccines, via the Ramones, Depeche Mode and Taylor Swift. But not George Formby :eek:). I am always slightly surprised that Ray Davies isn't after the Hives for a share of the royalties, mind you :D

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Just listened to americano, I would love to repeat it word for word, still trying though.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
They are great live I saw them in 2003 at Reading Festival. Your just the right age for nu-metal I'm 41 and still listen to Hybrid Theory.

Oh I still listen to them, that probably wont stop.. I know they are in the studio doing a new album.

I was just thinking I was too old for the concerts cus a lot of youngsters would be going nowadays. I wish I had gone back when I had the tickets back in 2003 but I had no way of getting there so gave them to a friend that could get there. He enjoyed it in my place lol