How to make my life more successful?

Michik

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, how to make life more successful and happier? I think Im getting bored with my life during holidays. I just wake up, do my morning routine and then nothing. I dont have anything interesting to do. It happens all the time in a day. I often use smartphone/pc because I find it at least entertaining for me. Sometimes I read school books for the next grade, sometimes I play football with mates.
I dont do any sports every day. I cant enjoy my life in this way that I treat everything like waste of time and not satysfying.
Id travel by sea, by lake or in the mountains, just to forget about anything and clear my mind but cant afford it :(

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hi, how to make life more successful and happier? I think Im getting bored with my life during holidays. I just wake up, do my morning routine and then nothing. I dont have anything interesting to do. It happens all the time in a day. I often use smartphone/pc because I find it at least entertaining for me. Sometimes I read school books for the next grade, sometimes I play football with mates.
I dont do any sports every day. I cant enjoy my life in this way that I treat everything like waste of time and not satysfying.
Id travel by sea, by lake or in the mountains, just to forget about anything and clear my mind but cant afford it :(

Hi, it's the teenage years with raging hormones, but you can turn it around and make your life more fulfilling, interesting and positive if you want to. Good luck, I hope you find something.
http://www.wikihow.com/Enjoy-Summer-As-a-Teenager

Reactions: 3 people

Diakat

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The smell of cigars
Volunteering? Asking at a care home for the elderly if you can visit and chat to the residents? Do you have an animal shelter need by that needs help? Local library where you could read to the children?

Michik

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Volunteering? Asking at a care home for the elderly if you can visit and chat to the residents? Do you have an animal shelter need by that needs help? Local library where you could read to the children?
Unfortunately Im not keen on those activites, Id rather work on my own

Just Jeff

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Politics, Football.
You sound like a frustrated artist.
Grab yourself a sketch book, few pencils.
Water and some lunch.
Then go draw.
Landscapes, City scapes, seafront scene's, and in woods. Just what ever you have around. You might find you have a real talent waiting to be unlocked.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Or teach yourself how to write apps. You never know when that might come in useful.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
I dont do any sports every day.

You should, if you enjoy football look to join a football team in the local youth league, my children did and they use to train once or twice a week then play a league game on the weekend, exercise is a great way to feel better about yourself.

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Unfortunately Im not keen on those activites, Id rather work on my own

If you find that the day stretches ahead of you endlessly, then it might help to have some kind of routine to break it up. It doesn't have to be a strict or complicated routine. You can plan to do things you like - walks, reading, writing a blog, studying a subject you want to know more about (in a relaxed, non-school way), listen to music, research films and watch some classics you haven't seen before, do an exercise DVD or similar. Just suggestions :)

I remember being bored and miserable when I was in my late teens. But now I'd welcome being bored as I'm really busy! So if I could go back in time, I'd make the most of that free time by doing things I enjoy. Think of the days as opportunities to fill the space with a variety of your favourite things :)

Michik

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
You sound like a frustrated artist.
Grab yourself a sketch book, few pencils.
Water and some lunch.
Then go draw.
Landscapes, City scapes, seafront scene's, and in woods. Just what ever you have around. You might find you have a real talent waiting to be unlocked.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app
I cant draw like an artist. Im rather type of physicist or scientifist.
I dont wanna join because im not in a shape and i dont have condition, and my parents wouldnt agree(dont get tired too much).

novorapidboi26

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
how old are you and where do you live....?

being bored and being successful are two very different things....