Good Morning

D

debrasue

'Morning peeps!
Dull, cool and overcast in the West Country this morning.
No 2 Tiny Terrorist is looking after me today.
Have a great day everyone!
Hugs x

Reactions: 13lizanne

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning folks, looks like it's going to be a scorcher. Yuck! Let's hope we get a good thunderstorm afterwards, I have my brolly at the ready

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Morning all dull start to the day . Hope @Liam1955 is alright and resting up. Have a good day all.x

Reactions: 13lizanne

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it looks like it's going to be even muggier today! I also hope @Liam1955 is OK, I miss him

Reactions: tina_marie
D

debrasue

Good morning, peeps!
It's horrible here today - white sky, hot, humid and generally quite unpleasant. Exactly the sort of late summer weather I hate!
I hope it's nicer where you are, and that everyone is having a lovely day.
Hugs

D

debrasue

Morning peeps!
It's the first proper Autumn morning here in the West Country today; a drift of scrunchy, copper-coloured leaves across the driveway, spiders' webs sparkling with dew, a high blue sky and a heavy mist lifting in the rising sun. I can see hedgehog tracks across the dew on the lawn, the apples are fat on the trees and the holly berries are really red now. It's all very pretty... I love this time of year!
I'm off to get some more colours in my hair today, ready for my holiday. :)
I hope all the poorly peeps are feeling a bit better today and have some respite from the pain.
Have a good day, everyone!
Big hugs x

Reactions: tina_marie

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
I'm with you on that one @debrasue love autumn. Its a misty start to the day here . Rons got doctors later . Hope all is well with everyone . Hugs to those who need it .x

Reactions: debrasue

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all, it's a lovely drizzly morning. I'm going to look like a drowned rat by the time I get to the office :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
15/9/16 - Good Morning from a a very dull and cool York. It was forecast rain today, but has not happened -Yet!!! Good to be back :) and hope everyone is in good Health, and You all have a good day in whatever you are doing. :)

D

debrasue

I'm with you on that one @debrasue love autumn. Its a misty start to the day here . Rons got doctors later . Hope all is well with everyone . Hugs to those who need it .x
Good luck to Ron at the doctor's - let's hope he gets some good news for a change! Let us know it goes, Tina. Hugs xx

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Good morning everyone, what a difference a tiny pill makes. Ron slept like a log. Only problem he had this morning was a banging headache. Have a good day all and will let you know how things go later.

D

debrasue

Morning peeps!
It's very grey and gloomy here in South Glos this morning with lots of low, dark clouds streaming across from the west, but I'm very glad to see the back of yesterday's heat and humidity! I was exhausted by the end of the day and had a pretty restless night, too. That may have been responsible for my higher FBG this morning, or maybe it was just a touch of DP...
I'm off to Tetbuty to have lunch with a girlfriend today, which will be fun. I wonder whether she'll like my new purple and pink hair? My darling daughter told me I looked like My Little Pony - which she considered a compliment, and I had it done at her salon. I need to have a chat with her about her approach to customer service...! :joyful:
My granddaughters loved it, but No 1 granddaughter is concerned that French customs might not let me in because it doesn't match my passport, so she wants me to wear a hat! :joyful::joyful:
I hope everyone has a lovely day.
Big hugs x
:)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Good morning everyone, what a difference a tiny pill makes. Ron slept like a log. Only problem he had this morning was a banging headache. Have a good day all and will let you know how things go later.
Plenty of water for him. Look after those kidneys on meds.
Im delighted and very hopeful you both can get back to some sort of normality again. Enjoy each other and time for fun again! Health has hogged the limelight, time now for fun?

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Morning peeps!
It's very grey and gloomy here in South Glos this morning with lots of low, dark clouds streaming across from the west, but I'm very glad to see the back of yesterday's heat and humidity! I was exhausted by the end of the day and had a pretty restless night, too. That may have been responsible for my higher FBG this morning, or maybe it was just a touch of DP...
I'm off to Tetbuty to have lunch with a girlfriend today, which will be fun. I wonder whether she'll like my new purple and pink hair? My darling daughter told me I looked like My Little Pony - which she considered a compliment, and I had it done at her salon. I need to have a chat with her about her approach to customer service...! :joyful:
My granddaughters loved it, but No 1 granddaughter is concerned that French customs might not let me in because it doesn't match my passport, so she wants me to wear a hat! :joyful::joyful:
I hope everyone has a lovely day.
Big hugs x
:)
Try and catch up on your sleep @debrasue . Have a brill day. ! :)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all, it might be looking more autumnal but I'm still wearing my sleeveless tops - the joys of hot flushes and working in an office! Hope everyone has a good day and gets all the rest they need - I'm looking at you @debrasue!

Reactions: debrasue

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Plenty of water for him. Look after those kidneys on meds.
Im delighted and very hopeful you both can get back to some sort of normality again. Enjoy each other and time for fun again! Health has hogged the limelight, time now for fun?
Thanks Vicky it been a long time coming. How are you now with the pain.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
16/9/16 - Good Morning from a P***ing down with rain in York. Hope everyone is well today, and enjoy the day:).
Need to catch up - took to my bed last evening - did not feel well. Only got up at 10pm as Richard brought home Chocolate Cake from Waitrose, so I "forced" myself to eat it and at half past midnight before bed blood sugar was 8.9.:)

D

debrasue

Morning all, it might be looking more autumnal but I'm still wearing my sleeveless tops - the joys of hot flushes and working in an office! Hope everyone has a good day and gets all the rest they need - I'm looking at you @debrasue!
You're a poet and didn't know it, Barbara! :p

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
Morning all been 2 days now on the new meds and it's been 2 days since my last seizure so fingers crossed were on the up
Have a great day all