The SCREAM thread

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
this is it I had enough of house selling sold the house three times twice to same person only for her to try drop the price of the house cos the roof needs doing ....so I am pulling out and getting quotes for the roof today and Monday .... the estate agent still wants to put the house up for sale and I am saying do as you like I aint stressing over this no more... haha stress levels over the last few weeks of this women wanting the house then pulling out then wanting again is too muchy for me... so we stay where we are ... sorry mom I know you wanted me to be nearer to you but can not do at present arghhhhh

Patsy - If that woman still wants to buy the house again, then ask your solicitor to draft an agreement to the house sale, at whatever price you agree, imposing a non-refundable deposit from the outset. OK, it's unusual, but it would flush her out. Then, if she wants to pull out, at least you are not out of pocket and have some financial compensation. If your house has been surveyed, at least you know where any issues lie, as that would be about her only get out clause, if the house were to have significant unknown defects later picked up on survey. She may or may not agree to it, but it gives you at least a modicum of security.

When I bought this house the vendor was a nightmare, so I do empathise with you. It's a horrible time.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
well we decided to stay. stripped the wall cupboard of paper today ready for painting, have a roofer cvoming Monday to look at the roof after that will get a damp course quote but no way am I paying for all of that and then moving and she will not get another chance to buy the house twice was enough hassel for me lol but thankyou for the advice....

Reactions: debrasue
S

Sable_Jan

well we decided to stay. stripped the wall cupboard of paper today ready for painting, have a roofer cvoming Monday to look at the roof after that will get a damp course quote but no way am I paying for all of that and then moving and she will not get another chance to buy the house twice was enough hassel for me lol but thankyou for the advice....

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
it is still on the market how ever I shall nto be listening to the estate agent again I shall follow my own gut feeling I had the notion this women was messing or after a house cheap "Oh no said the estate agent she is very nice" forget it my hubby is saying get it off the market well after all the hassel of finding a house to go to and not only us being let down but the owner of the other houseas well we shall see what this week brings one good thing is we have got rid of loads of rubbish not needed ...chuckles

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
does us all good to have a rant don't you think.....well the roof will cost me 4500 pounds and after that i guess we shall stay in the house which has been sold tqwice to same person and apparantly she si well known in the estate agents...sighs just my luck to have had her try buy ours twice grrr

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Arrrrggggghhhhhhh oh.. that gave me a sore throat. I can not now find the recipe section ...low carb cakes ..... Just had some cloud bread and it is as stated yummy. Mr E wants to try a cake now.

Where is it hidden?

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
having just got up I am wondering what the day today brings.....started stripping the big bedroom yesterday OMG what a pain it is stripping walls wish I never started arghhhhhhh

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! There, now I have a sore throat :) but I feel better :)

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
well sold the hosue again yesterday now unsure if wnat to move as it entails too much work....decision time

S

Sable_Jan

well sold the hosue again yesterday now unsure if wnat to move as it entails too much work....decision time
Did you sell it on the strength of work in progress being completed? Or do you mean the whole kerfuffle of actually moving? All the best whatever you decide

D

debrasue

:inpain::inpain::inpain::inpain::inpain:OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!:inpain::inpain::inpain::inpain::inpain:
There's definitely rain on the way - and I wish it would ***** hurry up!!
Sore and hurty fingers this morning and now I have excruciating pain everywhere!
**** you, arthritis!
I'm off to bed with my hot water bottle...
:bigtears: