The SCREAM thread

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
I think do cry if you need to....sometimes it's good to get it out, personally I'm so angry at the moment with things that have been going on I could scream like a banshee!
Passes Prettypinkpetals a huge tissue.... then puts the box beside her.:) What TV programme are you going to blame:)

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
well another day and all forgiven.... cabinet does look empty though

Reactions: Jo123

Jo123

Thank you for your hugs :)
Feeling a bit better today, mentally and physically, the pain in my neck and shoulder has eased off.

K

Kat100

Can't see the Laura Ashley I am not a type thread , in soapbox have your say thread .. where is it ..

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
still tired altjough slept all night for a chnge....dark out and cold but at least dry for the moment...why oh why am i still tired arghhhhh

D

debrasue

Oh, great. Hello, winter...
Woke up with a sore throat this morning and feel generally ****** this afternoon. Nothing I can really put my finger on, just general "malaise" - the odd sneeze, aching, an irritating little cough, prickly tongue as if I'm getting thrush, and really, really tired. I'm trying to work this afternoon and keep nodding off in front of the screen!
I started last winter like this; got 'flu twice (and yes, it was 'flu, not just a cold), had to fight not to get carted off to die in hospital, and was on oxygen therapy at home from November until February.
I'm really not up for going through all that again.....
:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

S

Sable_Jan

Woke up with a sore throat this morning and feel generally ****** this afternoon. Nothing I can really put my finger on, just general "malaise" - the odd sneeze, aching, an irritating little cough, prickly tongue as if I'm getting thrush, and really, really tired. I'm trying to work this afternoon and keep nodding off in front of the screen!
I started last winter like this; got 'flu twice (and yes, it was 'flu, not just a cold), had to fight not to get carted off to die in hospital, and was on oxygen therapy at home from November until February.
Hope you pick up soon..... I've been getting the same symptoms apart from the prickly tongue....they come and go but don't turn into anything (luckily) could be largely my fibromyalgia but at the merest hint of cough, sore throat the Olbas oil goes onto a tissue by my bed at night...a rather more liberal dose than the "one or two drops" maybe it would help you?

Reactions: debrasue
D

debrasue

Hope you pick up soon..... I've been getting the same symptoms apart from the prickly tongue....they come and go but don't turn into anything (luckily) could be largely my fibromyalgia but at the merest hint of cough, sore throat the Olbas oil goes onto a tissue by my bed at night...a rather more liberal dose than the "one or two drops" maybe it would help you?
It's certainly worth a try - I have some upstairs. Thanks, SJ!
On the fibromyalgia front, how did you find out that you had it and what are your symptoms? I've looked it up, but I can't make up my mind whether I'm being a hypochondriac or not. Over the past few months I've been wondering whether the myriad hurties I've been putting down to arthritis and the ageing process might be down to something more...
Thanks, again, for your suggestion about the Olbas oil!

K

Kat100

Lots going around .. take care @debrasue
People are going to walk in clinics to get antibiotic treatment , due to some GPs believing we don't need them ..
Well I believe if we can't get rid of nasty coughs etc then we should have some ..
I think you should get some as a prevention, hope you have a good nurse or GP x
Hugs to all xxx

K

Kat100

I am moaning because iPad still can't post photos , just get error message .. was not always like this , so frustrating ..
I saw the bug thread looks like problems .. so screaming .. x

peterjones6000

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Miserable people
I have prickly thonge I went out collection chestnuts,, No one thold me you had to take the prickles off before you ate them,therefor pricley thonge

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
I have prickly thonge I went out collection chestnuts,, No one thold me you had to take the prickles off before you ate them,therefor pricley thonge
Don't think you want to eat them...they are horse chestnuts! @peterjones6000

Last edited:

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Sending you hugs @debrasue. Hope you feel better soon. Not feeling grand myself...had the sneezles this morning and feel bleurg all day! ((((((hug)))))))

peterjones6000

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Miserable people
Talking from your dog's perspective I trust
My dog is to clever for that, I am tryng to train him to be an assistance dog for me. He is a labrador and they are said to be the best, but not this one of mine,,He REFUSES to make me a cup of coffe, I tried to get him to do me a full english breakfast I went in to see how he was coping all the sausages were gone along with the bacon and he had tried to open beans with his teeth not the can spanner. I looked at him he looked at me and then he burbed that was the last attempt