Not open for further replies.

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
Excellent. We can find free wifi in a decent cafe/pub.
See you then @Kat100 and @debrasue .
Anyone else want a skype???
any member wanting to join the meeting on skype or google chat please pm me your skype or google id all details will be kept confidential and not passed to anyone else

Reactions: debrasue

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
@Squeekyboy - Just to let you know - that this event is still on I believe in York on Tuesday, 28th March.
Regrettably I am not organising this event as it was handed over by myself to @ickihun (Vicky) on Tuesday. So she is now running this and making all the plans for the day. And I will not be part of it or present on the day. = Sorry.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
@Squeekyboy - Just to let you know - that this event is still on I believe in York on Tuesday, 28th March.
Regrettably I am not organising this event as it was handed over by myself to @ickihun (Vicky) on Tuesday. So she is now running this and making all the plans for the day. And I will not be part of it or present on the day. = Sorry.
When did all this happen.

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
That's a shame Liam, hope everything is ok

Reactions: Liam1955

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter

Mongoose39uk

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Sprouts
I know this may be a stupid question.

I have looked but I can't see what time and where?

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I'm sorry but I cannot make the 28th march. Please ask @Liam1955 for new details.
My health cannot take the messing around.
I just wanted a meet up!

Feel free to message me if I can help out with expenses incurred due to William's cancellation.

Reactions: Type1Bri

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
This meeting has now been cancelled for the 28th march please see @Liam1955 for details of new meeting

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
This planned Meet Up for 28th March in York Is No Longer Operating and therefore this Thread is Closed. There is No Future meetings planned.
Apologies for any inconvenience's :).

Status
Not open for further replies.