Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I apologise for sliding slightly off the thread for a moment, but I just have to say that I love your posts, Andrew - you show us all how to live life to the full with T2, rolling with the punches, learning from the tough times and always popping back to the top like a cork, full of motivation and positivity.
You are truly inspirational!
Well said. Master @PenfoldAPD really helps keep the thread "alive" for me. Much appreciated:joyful::joyful:

SueNSW

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
After a rather embarrassing lay in till 9.00 a.m and after a night on the black stuff it's a 6.5 today. Enjoy your weekend everyone x
Glad I'm not the only one!!!!

7.1 this morning - highest for nearly a month - but in my defence - it was at the unusually late hour of 9.10am (normally around 6am) and after a naughty evening with wine, chocolate and Baileys - skyping an old friend on the other side of the world!!

Back to being good today

wiseowl_123

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Bullies & Cauliflower cheese
I so admire your steadfastness in your control of BG wish I could do it. K

Good morning @Granny_grump_ my friend you can do it,I am just stubborn ,and sometimes I think to myself at my age is it really worth it all the effort have a lovely Sunday my friend;)