Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Neighbours really can make life close to unbearable. I moved to a very rural area to escape the noise of other people. It's just a different kind of noise! If there's a next time....isolation for me. I hope it eases, pal.
This is suppose to be a good area. I'd hate to see a bad area. ;) I think they are bored now their traded in pension has been spent so creating. Maybe fighting with each other has exhausted itself so its our turn as a neighbour? I pity them. My bgs have improved since I've increased my insulin but the idea is to reduce my insulin need not increase it.
I'm telling myself they cannot create for ever so I'll have a chance to reduce my insulin soon. Hopefully!
2 side affects to stress additionally to higher bgs. I'm not impressed by their utter nonsense. Hoping police spoke some sense into them yesterday.

Reactions: Ultramum

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
8.3 this morning at 7.30am. Suffering from a horrible chest infection, so quite pleased with that reading.
I was wondering where you were. Hope not bad enough to have been in hospital? Lovely to see you back! Wishing you well. :)

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.5 (though some comfort is drawn from the fact it was over 12 at this point last week) even though there is a rise from 6.7 yesterday.
Draw a load of comfort from that, you're doing brilliantly. Keep it up.:)

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
A content 6.0 this morning.

Neighbour has hopefully been told to stop winding up my partner for a reaction. His mind is fragile since some terrible things happened altogether. I've had to coach him all the way through their abuse. I'm exhausted.
Your partner is lucky to have your help, but please remember to look after yourself too. I hope the neighbour behaves. A fabulous 6.0:)

Serena51

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
bigots, racists, homophobes

Frustrating but I guess if I just keep staying on the straight and narrow I shall see lower figures eventually. At least bedtime readings are in single figures now.

Have a good day all.

Polgara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
2 side affects to stress additionally to higher bgs. I'm not impressed by their utter nonsense. Hoping police spoke some sense into them yesterday.

Urgh - the last thing you need is more stress - I hope it all calms down soon <3