Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

bigjim19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
a lot of food im supposed to eat yuk
It's dropped down a bit to 9.6°, heading for a top of 24° today here in Bundaberg.

Hope there are a few more fives in the tub.

Good luck with the fives I'm opening a new pot in the morning so hopefully I'll join you!!! Edinburgh had a warm 19c today you probably get that in the winter

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
This is suppose to be a good area. I'd hate to see a bad area. ;) I think they are bored now their traded in pension has been spent so creating. Maybe fighting with each other has exhausted itself so its our turn as a neighbour? I pity them. My bgs have improved since I've increased my insulin but the idea is to reduce my insulin need not increase it.
I'm telling myself they cannot create for ever so I'll have a chance to reduce my insulin soon. Hopefully!
2 side affects to stress additionally to higher bgs. I'm not impressed by their utter nonsense. Hoping police spoke some sense into them yesterday.

creating?

kokhongw

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
8.0 this morning (down from high of 13 on Tuesday when I started LCHF). Does warm weather affect BS levels? And, how long should it take for BS to go back to 'normal' levels?

Post meal glucose should stabilize rather quickly. But Fasting Glucose could take weeks or months. After all our condition took years to develop.

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
8.7 @ 5.30
Another night of not sleeping much, until I remembered @ 1.30am that I'd bought Bach Rescue Night spray. Seemed to do the trick, but it still meant I'd only 4 hrs sleep.
1st June means another 23 days to the wedding :)