Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
Tested and got 6.9. Freaked out, them remembered the raspberries I had last night. Washed hands and got 4.9 - panic over :D

I tested at work and got a 1.3 twice! ....... then realised I'd used face cream and forgot to wash my hands! A more respectable 5.4 after I washed them!

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
6.2 @ 6.15
Case packing day for the wedding. Husband and dogs leave tomorrow morning and I go on Wed morning with daughter and 3 very excited grand bairns.

Fleegle

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.7 this morning. Not that high for a long time. But - BBQ yesterday evening at some friends and I don't think that the farm sausages were 100% meat after all. Does anyone else BG shoot up through red wine? Something there made mine peek at 8.9 which for me since I started LCHF is really really high.

Fleegle

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.7 this morning. Not that high for a long time. But - BBQ yesterday evening at some friends and I don't think that the farm sausages were 100% meat after all. Does anyone else BG shoot up through red wine? Something there made mine peek at 8.9 which for me since I started LCHF is really really high.

D

Deleted member 308541

changing diet today hopefully have better figures in a few days or so
emoji106.png
I have opened a new pot of strips today mate, try for the fasting fives before I get them in the morning. :D