Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
OMG! I've lost again.
This morning before ablusions I am 126.70kgs so from last weeks 128.40kg I've lost 1.70kgs this week.
I cannot believe it, it's flying off most weeks now.
I think I'm allowed xenical/orilstat tablets til July but not sure after that.
Dietician must be right. I can lose another stone. Fingers crossed.
I might not need surgery at this rate!!! :) :) :)

I bet when you stop xenical/orilstat I'd just put weight back on?
Still have huge tummy. Well I'm not surprised I am 20sts. :(
My weight loss is weird.
So was 126.70kg last friday morning but this morning I'm 127.10kgs so added 0.40kgs, so added just under a lb.
I might weigh again in a mo. I feel in my clothes smaller but scales saying added less than a lb?
Like @Contralto said which part is water retention?
So should i take this as a loss due to water tummy or just accept it for what it is and move on?

What i will do is accept 127.10kg and see what next friday says.
Like our bgs it is to be looked upon as which direction I'm heading rather than by how much, i guess.

Roll on next friday weigh-in.
Maybe less stress this week and less extreme heat!

Last edited:
Reactions: Prem51

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
When I weighed this morning I have retained water due to the heat so 0.9kg more than friday. Mind u I am due my monthlies.
Here's hoping friday's weigh-in isn't scuppered by heat and water retention. ;)
So lost compared to my mondays weight. By today I've only added 0.4kg rather than this 0.9kg.
So lost since monday but added since friday???
Confused? Me too.

It can only be water retention which can cause such fluctuations?

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
23/6 - Morning.
Remain at 12 stone 12 lbs :).
Well Done Everyone - Have A Good Day :).

Reactions: Prem51

rainbow79

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Forgot to post weight with my last post about rooibos tea weighed yesterday 8st 9lbs (121 pounds) so a loss of 3lbs in two weeks, need to keep a check as don't want to loose anymore. Well done to all who have lost, maintained or gained, we are all doing our best and we should all be poud of ourselves :)

Reactions: Polgara and Prem51

Keesha

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I was told to weigh first thing in the morning after a good night sleep because it reflects your real weight when food has digested.

Reactions: jonbvn

rainbow79

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Think this is going to be my last posting as very few seem to acknowledge any of my posts, thanks to all for your support and I wish everyone luck on their weight loss journeys.

Reactions: Keesha and Prem51

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Think this is going to be my last posting as very few seem to acknowledge any of my posts, thanks to all for your support and I wish everyone luck on their weight loss journeys.

Hi @rainbow79 :) - I have been a member of this Forum since 2014 and there's a lot of my postings 'unrated'! A lot of members just post without reading previous postings.
I will be sad to see you not posting.

Reactions: jonbvn

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

hey dear it is summer and people are not in here as much... dont take the few ratings personal... please <3 ...

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I was told to weigh first thing in the morning after a good night sleep because it reflects your real weight when food has digested.

I agree :). The Diabetes Nurse told me to weigh myself first thing on a morning in just underwear and empty my bladder too.

Reactions: jonbvn and Keesha

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@rainbow79 thank you for your encouragement. I hope you continue to post. Even though you have achieved your target weight I'm sure you will monitor your weight still. :)

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have lost 1lb! ,if anyone finds it please would you send it back cos I really need it
CAROL

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
@rainbow79 I'm sorry on occasion I haven't rated. I have 4yr old in tow when I'm posting so can get distracted. I do read your posts, yours especially. Sorry I've taken you for granted on this thread. I feel I can rely on you. I'll ensure I rate yours first in future. I don't mind if it makes a diffrrence to our friendship. Don't leave us. Please?

Reactions: KPD

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I have lost 1lb! ,if anyone finds it please would you send it back cos I really need it
CAROL
I still have plenty hanging around. I'll gladly give you 5lbs at a time, for free! Ha ha