Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Didn't have time to post this morning, but a BAD 8.0
Think it must have been the night of aching back, hands, knees and fingers as I've been applying a layer of protective coating gloss finish to our Beep Beep awful flooring. I've spent over 30 hrs since Sunday doing a bit a day and yesterday I finished it :) It's been hours of scrubbing the dirt off the floor then applying the gloss finish.
But later at 2.30pm my BS was 4.8 so I'd like to claim that as my waking reading and ignore the baddie this morning :p
Sounds like a typical liver dump hun. Well done on finishing floor. I used to have waxed floor. Very hard work when needed rewaxing but a great workout!

Reactions: P1ckle

GeoffersTaylor

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not being able to like beer anymore!!
6.7 today I have know idea where that one came from been low sixes all week and this one pops up from nowhere
Don't sweat it, fella. Remember that a single reading can be a few tenths out either way so not worth worrying about one day's result.

4.7 for me today.

bigjim19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
a lot of food im supposed to eat yuk
Don't sweat it, fella. Remember that a single reading can be a few tenths out either way so not worth worrying about one day's result.

4.7 for me today.

Thought I might have got into the fives today considering I had my meal earlier than normal and went back to work as normal didn't even have a snack before I went to bed at 3am strange goings on hahaha

No I not worried just one of those crazy things that go on in a diabetic world